[Ch 11]+(Days Before The Chunin Exam's+Puberty)

[Warning: Swearing]

Afternoon.....

"I'm so tired", Naruto, who is lying on the dirt floor of the training that was never use.

Naruto's limbs were exhausted and was aching from great pain.

"Sorry, Naruto Kun, but you need to strengthen your skills, mind, and body for the Chunin Exam's", Keo is sitting under a tree.

"I know, but you're really mean!", Naruto was whining on how brutal Keo was with his teaching's.

"Yes, I mean and Naruto Kun the Chunin Exam's is a big deal and other village nin and leaders will come here to participate ", Keo was not joking, when he said that other village nin's will be coming.

He stood up from his grassy sit and went to help Naruto.

Keo held Naruto's hand and grab his waist and pulled him up.

Naruto stood up like a stick, his face was close to Keo's face, their lips were almost touch together, Naruto is gripping into Keo's shoulder with a little force, they could feel each other's warm breath they were both stiffen.

".....", Keo.

".....", Naruto.

Both were in an awkward situation, they liked each other however they were still kids, so they let go of each others grasp.

They look away and we're thinking with an embarrassed look.

'Dattebayo that was way to close', Naruto's face is blush as red as an apple, he use his hands to cover his face.

'Fuck, I almost fell for those pink lip's', Keo thought, he felt perverted wanted to kiss Naruto.

From a far...

Kakashi's eyeballs were bulging out of their sockets, he snickered on how his young student and the young librarian almost kiss.

Then he clasp his hands together and prayed to Minato and Kushina where ever they are in this world.

'Minato Sensei, Kushina San, I hope you are watching over because your dear son is in love, you guys are going to have a son in law instead of a daughter in law', Kakashi thought.

"Young Love, how youthful", Might Guy said, he didn't want to be caught since him and Kakashi were hiding on top of a tree, camouflage them from not being seen.

They were just passing by and saw Naruto and Keo and they never expected the expected.

"Heheheh, I'll be reporting this to the Hokage", Kakashi in a low voice, he wants to know on how the Hokage will react.

Back with the two...

Keo and Naruto were walking awkwardly on the street after that incident that took place.

'SHIT!, what should I do!?', Keo couldn't talk to Naruto as he was to idiotic to say anything.

'Dattebayo, I can't face Rono Kun', Naruto, who couldn't face Keo right now.

Naruto was looking at the right, Keo was looking at the left, puberty was hitting the two on the head with a wooden pole.

Puberty is an obvious development for many kids growing older and it seem Keo and Naruto's pheromone were acting up.

"I gotta go my teammates are waiting for me!, Bye Rono Kun!", Naruto yelled out.

Panicking, Naruto then ran away with a gust of dust behind him, his face was way to red, leaving Keo on the spot.

".....", Keo, who was standing alone.

'I mess up, did I?', Keo is lamenting like poor black payber eating way to much grass, it's bitter and he is not a herbivore.

Romance was kicking in, but he is stupid and immature when it comes to it, Keo could only slap his inner self with a tsinelas/slipper on the face.

Keo going to Yiwa's work place...

"Hahahahah!, can't believe you did that, HAHAHAHAHAHAH!", Yiwa laughing loudly with wheeze's like a madman hearing Keo's story an hour ago.

"Can you please stop laughing", Keo said.

Yiwa was laughing and his happy tear's were falling out of his eyes.

"Ok ok, I just couldn't believe it", Still laughing in a low voice, Yiwa look at his friend with a big smile, he grab a handkerchief out of his pocket, wiping the tear's away.

Keo was in a frustrated position right now, he can't confess yet, because of them being young kid's with rashful decision.

He said to himself many times he can't be with Naruto, but it didn't work, he wants to protect Naruto with all his heart, they've been together for a very long time.

From where he was right and where he was wrong, his mindset would like be a matrix of problem's, he was doubting himself.

The issue that he didn't want to be the son of the heaven's, like bullshit it.

Keo didn't want to be seen like a threat by people and try to kill him and use him like a tool that will one day he will be disposed, he wish that he had a life of that of a salted fish.

Afraid and not afraid, Keo was both those categories combined into one.

Liking Naruto was his own choosing not his body, but his mind and heart.

'Puberty really hit me hard', Keo thought, while talking with Yiwa.

When him and Naruto were just kids like very very young they thought of each other as brother's, but it didn't fit the both of them.

Knowing that Naruto like him and he like Naruto, they were always together.

'Jesus, I'm an idiot that fuck up our friendship turning it into a relationship', Keo wanted to pray inside the temple of the enlighten one and asked question's of his idiotic level.

In his previous life, he was a knuckle head like Naruto, but he was the level that of a energetic monkey swinging, tree to tree as a monkey would do.

Hanging out with his friends and making chaos, but not to the extreme, where he would jump off a high waterfall not like that.

The Chunin Exam's will start very soon and the arc will change again.

Keo needed to make a connection's or allies with some people outside of Konoha.

Even thought he didn't trust anyone, he needed some allies, like Naruto, who made many allies.

And he knew that Zabuza and Haku were alive after hearing the new's spreading in Konoha.

Rumors were more faster around the place then his Data or Wifi that would turn on and off.

However, Zabuza and Haku had left Konoha, to do something in the Bloody Mist civil war.

'I'm really slow', Keo thought.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Tale/Me: Some Pinoy and Pinay like to do their duties slow

Keo: Who in the fuck are you!

Keo pointing his finger at Tale/Me.

Tale/Me: A passerby!

Instantly disappear's on the spot that she had stood a minute ago, living a wood carve into a letter L(Loser) shape.

Keo: WHAT THE FUCK!