[Ch 70]+(Child Of Blade And Ice+Goodbye I & K)

[Warning: Swearing]

Everyone had fun and enjoy sharing stories to one another.

The children are playing asn having fun as laughter can be heard everywhere in the mansion.

"That is a lot of people", Naruto said and is greeted by Zabuza and Haku with a little feminine boy with them who is wearing a light blue kimono.

Keo's eyes bulge and in shock because Zabuza and Haku had a child together and wanted to choke himself.

"It's been a long time since we have seen each Naruto", Haku greeted in a polite tone.

"Yeah it's been a long time since i have seen you guys", Naruto said as Keo didn't want to disturb there chat and will only intervene if there is a problem.

"Wow you and Rono have a lot of kids", Haku said in a teasing tone.

Naruto blushed and embarrassed by Haku's teasing about how many kids they had well he couldn't blame Keo for it as he wanted to have a big family.

"Damn did he bang you hard enough to have that many kids?", Zabuza shamelessly asked and wonder.

"ZABUZA!", Naruto yelled at Zabuza's shameless remark.

"What?", Zabuza in a confuse expression.

"Oh my Kami", Haku sighing at Zabuza's stupidity.

"Oh this is my son Kokoro Momochi his 8 years old", Haku said as Kokoro bobbing his head as he was holding his mothers clothes.

"His cute~", Naruto said and also wanted to let Kokoro meet his sons Hema and Sirius.

"Hema, Sirius", Naruto called out for there names.

Hema and Sirius heard there mother calling for them and they went to there mother.

They let there children meet each other which Kokoro shyly looks away from the two.

Then Keo froze from the spot and is stunned.
.
.
.
.
.

'Holy Fucking Fandoms', Keo thought as he didn't realize so soon that the child is biologically the son of Zabuza and Haku.

Back years ago from Keo could remember is that Haku is 15 years and Zabuza is 26 made him go holy shit with the thought of them.

Zabuza is now 50 years old and Haku is 39 years old the age gap between the two is wow for Keo to think of.

Keo only guess that in Zabuza and Haku's relationship it doesn't matter how old they are as long as they love each other.

Feeling the deja vu pairing of Luffy and Boa Hancock and couldn't help it and be driven to the rule of "Age Doesn't Matter".

The children who had not yet reach adult doesn't count as it would be a pedophile move.

However in Shinobi world where age is something that slightly doesn't count sometimes.

Zabuza wouldn't be a pedophile as he might waited for Haku to reach adulthood.

There is patients of waiting for a years for that person to reach adulthood then they would fall in love.

Kokoro is the product of there love and maybe they had gain some bijuu chakra so to make Haku pregnant with Kokoro.

He doesn't know where they got the bijuu chakra from but at least they were happy to have a child of there own flesh.

Zabuza and Haku have a deep love and it is not a lie as he read it on Google before the two sadly died in the original.

Probably because of the tragedy plot that Kishimoto made in the original story of Naruto.