[Ch 67]+(The Fragile Beauty)

[Warning: Swearing]

[Days Later]

Kai is given a task to help someone that is in the hospital.

Walking there he had been told to control his urge's which he was very confused and didn't know why.

Going inside the hospital he is greeted by many Shinobi and Kunoichi along the hallway.

Stopping at the room he is going to enter, Kai took a deep breath.

Twisting the door knob of the door and a faint click is heard.

Opening the door someone is sitting on the bed and looking outside the window.

Kai didn't want to be rude so he went to the side of the person and said.

"Hello", Kai said as he suddenly froze when the person look at him.

He was the most beautiful person he had ever seen and is stunned for a moment before composing himself.

"Hi", The young man said who is looking directly at Kai.

Kai felt the sharp eyes of the young man who is calculating him.

"The name is Kai Orion U. Sukachi, nice to meet you?", Kai didn't know what his name is.

"Li Qingyun", Li Qingyun said back and his clothes has been changed into a blue kimono.

"Sir Li, I was given a tasked to protect you ordered by the Hokage of this village", Kai exclaimed his mission.

"Really?", Li Qingyun tilted his head and is slightly sceptical.

"Yes", Kai responded in a yes as he was an honest person.

"Then where I'm I staying?", Li Qingyun doesn't know he will be staying as this place was new to him.

"At an apartment complex where my brother is", Kai said.

"You have a brother?", Li Qingyun ask.

"Yeah but it's better not to talk about people's affair Sir Li", Kai said to Li Qingyun.

"Fine then", Li Qingyun in a blatant tone.

"Alright we should go to the alternative route to the apartment", Kai said.

"Which is?", Li Qingyun look at Kai.

"Well... it's kind a lat say you know it once you experience it", Kai said.

Li Qingyun look confuse of the meaning Kai had said.

[Minutes Later]

"So this is what means alternative route", Li Qingyun said and is frightened in his heart.

Kai is jumping to each rooftop and is carrying Li Qingyun in princess style.

The reason was because Li Qingyun has a strange ability to make males attract to him and Kai also smelled a faint scent of a fruit which is a peach emitting from Li Qingyun's body.

Which made men go crazy trying to covet him however they were apprehended by the Kunoichi's.

"We're almost there Sir Li", Kai said as he was not bothered by the scent.

Jumping more as Kai reach the apartment complex that Li Qingyun is going to stay.

Landing without falling to the floor and he gently put Li Qingyun down.

Kai also look around and if there is anyone spying.

However there is none so Li Qingyun is safe from the lustful perverted men and made sure to stay by his side as ordered by the Hokage.

Li Qingyun is given the key to his apartment and enter as the room is decent with simple house furniture.

Kai also entered but didn't move an inch to anymore.

"Do you like your new apartment?", Kai ask Li Qingyun.

Li Qingyun glance at Kai and flutter his eyelashes and said.

"Yes", Li Qingyun didn't see anything bad in this apartment.

"Sir Li, I can't leave you alone as some stranger might hurt you and I will not disturb your privacy as it is none of my business", Kai said.

"Thank you", Li Qingyun said as he felt safe and secure however he doesn't trust this boy.

Li Qingyun entered the bathroom while Kai wanted to bring Li Qingyun a meal to eat as he thinks that Li Qingyun might be hungry.

With Li Qingyun in the bathroom...

Li Qingyun look at the bathroom mirror and is surprise that he had been de aged into a 13 year old.

He looks much better after being treated by the medic nin's as the poison in his body had been remove.

However he is still recovering from the entire ordeal and he doesn't want to remember the painful things that happen.

'Du Lonely destroyed everything that I had created in power to succeed to the throne now i have nothing', Li Qingyun is pissed off and hope that karma will be fall does bastards.

Li Qingyun the most powerful tyrant emperor that had been reduced to nothing.

'It's because of that asshole Lonely', Li Qingyun thought and gnashing his teeth.

Lonely has been feeding him poison and as time past he became weak and his body became an inferior.

Li Qingyun love Lonely but what he give back.

It was suffering as Li Qingyun knew that Lonely is cold to him.

While thinking the things that happen.

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*

"Yes?", Li Qingyun had been looking at the mirror and flicker his eyes at the door.

"Sir Li, I went just a minute ago and brought you some strawberry cheesecake cake", Kai said from the other side of the door.

'Cheesecake?', Li Qingyun had a craving for sweets.

He open the door and there Kai is standing right in front of him.

"I put the cheesecake on the plate at the dining table", Kai said as he lead Li Qingyun.

Li Qingyun followed Kai from behind and look at the strawberry cheesecake that is place on a plate.

Kai pulled the table as Li Qingyun sat and look at the table.

"Is this poisonous?", Li Qingyun had been cautious of what he is eating.

"No, it's not poisonous, Tou San made this and promise I didn't poison it", Kai honestly said back.

'Tou San?', Li Qingyun thought and in japanese it's mean Father.

Li Qingyun didn't see any lies in Kai'a movement so he grab the fork and pierce taking a piece of the cheesecake.

Taking a bite and chewing the cheesecake into his mouth.

'Delicious', Li Qingyunhad stars in his eyes and thought as this was a best cheesecake he tasted.

Unlike from the palace even thought it's sweet, it didn't really made him have stars in his eyes.

Li Qingyun continue to eat and savor the meal.

'Cute~', Kai smile's and thought that Li Qingyun is like a cute little birdie.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[Li Qingyun in the original book is compared to a phoenix since it had some of the pages in it]

Tale/Me: I don't lie you can read it if you want