[Character Info]

[Former Name]:[Keo Ellieja]
[Current Name]:[Rono Sukachi]

[Former Age]:[24]
[Current Age]:[47]

[Gender]:[Male]

[Species]:[Human]

[Height]:[190cm]

[Weight]:[???]

[Role]:[Protagonist/SideCharacter]

[Other Role]:[Former Writer, Former Citizen Of Konoha, House Husband, Husband Of Naruto Uzumaki, Father, Helper, Cook, Grandfather, Citizen Of Uzu]

[Appearance]

[Black messy hair that is not spiky but curly, green emerald eyes, bronze skin category of dark skin palette and in a five years old childs body, he look like a westerner instead of japanese.]

[He has a resemblance with the Genshin Impact character named Cyno and he doesn't have scars anymore from the kidnapping incident as he used scar ointment]

[Personality]

[Keo is a gentle easy going person who has not shown to get angry except for his frenemy Indra Otsutsuki who nearly killed him in his mindscape. He would sometimes go OOC]

[He is cautious and an idiot sometimes]

[Previous Weakness]

[Keo has some weaknesses that are afraid of the previous plot and it's dangerous characters which he is slightly paranoid with the entire Naruto Timeline]

[Backstory]+(Previous Life)

[His parents were busy at that time so they didn't have free time to clean, his father was a boss at a fishing company and his mother was a principal at a school.

Even if they were busy they would always spend time like a family would do or not.

But things were getting bad in his life.

'My dad got high blood from all the work, my mother is becoming more aggressive', Father is a saint to me, because his a soft hearted person, who would help, while his mother was a stingy person, who hates father's relative's and would hit me.

The reason, why Keo's mother hated the relatives was because they're depending on Keo's father, when they had less money or food.

Keo's cousin Jana, Gabriel, Marcy, and Hannah are nice people and they had a good relationship even though Keo's mother hates them.

Due to his mother's aggressive behavior, she began abusing him at the age of 7, he was naive and didn't know what was going on.

He didn't get any mental and physical counseling and had to suffer greater pain.

His mother was an absolute fucker among fucker's she was a mother fucker a shitty women, who didn't care about his mental being.

Six years of abuse, Keo finally snapped and he hit his mother without mercy, his father tried to stop him, but Keo screamed at her to die and go to hell.

Neighbors heard the argument and called the cop's.

Keo's mother was arrested and abused and sent to prison permanently by his father's lawyer to prison.

His father was also abused by his mother and father started to dislike his mother day by year, because father couldn't call help was because mother was threatening his father.

I was finally able to get counseling and so did Keo's father, they restarted their lives and once Keo was age 24, his father passed away with a smile.

Keo had been crying as if he was alone, but luckily his cousin from his mother's side was nice to him.

They didn't have any bad attention and told him, the past about his mother.

Aunt Mina is mother's older sibling and she told Keo, about his grandparents back in the 19's, his grandparents were very abusive and her mother had suffered a life of pain and hardship.

Hearing more, Keo felt disgusted with his dead grandparents.

Keo couldn't forgave her mother for the abuse nor his grandparents for passing down the abuse.

Because of poverty, long before he was born, his mother's parents were mean and stingy.

He wishes that he wasn't born after finding out the truth, at least his death wish was fulfilled by an earthquake.]

[Current Story]

[Keo Ellieja transmigrated into Naruto Anime as a nobody character name Rono Sukachi who is an orphan as his parents were killed off from the Nine Tailed Incident.

At a young age Keo meets the Main character Naruto Uzumaki who he accidentally caused the near drowning accident.

Both somehow ended sticking together and Keo had grown feelings for Naruto and with the entire chapters of fillers and dangerous scenes as he also saved a lot of characters or people.

In the end Keo married Naruto Uzumaki and had children in the next generation which he had bonded with them.

There were a lot of things that had happen.

After the Otsutsuki Invasion, Keo moved with his family to the newly rebuilt Uzugakure which was renamed Uzu City where he became his wife's assistant in the council meeting between other clans.

And is happy that he has grandchildren as his kids were now married except for his two younger sons, he didn't mind it as it was their own decision to get married and have a family]

[Abilities]:[Neutral Magic, Chakra, Create, Spatial Magic, System]

[Keo has godlike magic but he has weak chakra reserves. He trained a lot in his youthful years however it was wasted because the Root's and Anbu's were spying on him and he stopped training and he can only rely on his magic. He is at a Low Kage level that is not good with combat as he prefers range like marksman]+(His abilities have been passed down to his youngest son Sirius as he is the Sukachi Heir)

[Keo and Naruto are both immortals because of magic]

[Culture]

[Keo is a Filipino embedded in the soul and would never let the Filipino culture from his previous life die or forgotten and he taught his children Filipino Language and Culture]