[Ch 47]+(Abnormal Pregnancy Of The Blondie)

May is almost near and Naruto's stomach had grown bigger.

Tsunade and Sakura had been baffled by the pregnancy of the Uzumaki Boy.

Even Jiraiya got the dumbfounded expression plastered all over his face.

Everyone who are closed to Naruto had confusing expression knowing that this is not a normal pregnancy.

Babies develop about weeks and this one is about a month.

Tsunade calculation about the child being born on may is right, however the fast rate of the development of the baby is something so abnormal like an anomaly.

Keo is the only one that didn't find this abnormal as he had known that when he is in physical touch with Naruto.

The baby inside Naruto would absorb his mana in a fast rate, which shock Keo to the core.

Meaning the child would be born powerful knowing Chakra and Mana are like oil and water that can't be mix.

When he tried it himself, however they didn't mix and it seems the babies chakra and mana had mix so well it didn't turn into oil and water.

Maybe because it's a child with hybrid energy inside of him.

Keo had made been physically touching Naruto so that his chakra doesn't drain, he has chakra and magic to let the child absorbed it like sponge.

What made him even more shocked that the child in Naruto's stomach has been absorbing bijuu chakra, which can or cannot be possible.

There are many theories, conclusion, and hypothesis that had been spinning around his head.

Naruto also knew about this after Keo told him about his abnormal pregnancy.

With that Naruto is more of a "The child will be born abnormal then other's" look on his face.

Naruto accepted the strangeness and needed to have physical touch with Keo so that his chakra pool doesn't get drained.

If your running out of chakra your basically dead.

Lucky for Naruto, Kurama help him out and had forgotten to tell Keo about it, which Keo found out already.

Naruto had been staying at home or would sometimes walked around the large courtyard from behind the mansion.

His movement are stiff because of his big belly and Keo had been watching over him so that he won't trip, slide, or fall to the ground.

And he is being pampered by Keo a lot and he didn't dislike the pampering.

At the Konoha Hospital...

Tsunade had a lot of question marks.

"Naruto San has been surrounded by this strange energy that I had felt that it's neutral it was not hostile", Tsunade said.

"Yeah...this strange energy seem to be from the stomach", Sakura added.

'Stomach could it be?', Tsunade couldn't comprehend about it.

"Maybe it's the baby that Naruto San is carrying...", Tsunade said back.

"Wait so it's the baby that has been doing it?", Sakura is dumbfounded.

"I don't know about it, however it seemed to be absorbed by the child, Naruto must have known this, we can't persuade him", Tsunade said back.

"Hai, Tsunade Sensei", Sakura with an affirmation tone.

"We will wait for the child to be born and maybe we can asked Neji San using Byakugan on the child", Tsunade said back.

"Wouldn't Naruto San and Rono San feel uncomfortable that their child is being check for anything strange?", Sakura replied back.

"As long we can asked for their permission, Rono San and Naruto San won't mind", Tsunade back to Sakura.

"Ok?", Sakura said.

Afterwards the two has been studying about the strange energy for a while.

With Keo and Naruto...

Keo had been writing books and publishing it with some were series that continues and earned a lot of money.

Naruto had been bored because he couldn't do anything while being pregnant and wore lighter orange clothes that doesn't restrict movement.

Keo notice this and asked Naruto.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?", Keo asked Naruto.

"Yes please!", Naruto replied and wanted to watch those movies, when they were younger both were bored and had nothing to do.

However Keo use magic and brought a laptop and use it on watching movies that had been downloaded.

As long Naruto isn't near the laptop because of radiation it won't be a problem.

"I'll ge-", Before Keo could say Naruto suddenly felt a movement.

"Heeek?!", Naruto felt a kicked in which Keo quickly came rushing beside him.

"Are you alright Love?", Keo worriedly asked.

"Yes, Grandma Tsunade told me that it's normal for a baby to move", Naruto explained to Keo.

Keo sighed in relief and touch Naruto's stomach rubbing his gently and said.

"Be obedient don't trouble your mother", Keo said in a gentle voice.

The baby inside Naruto then seem to stay quiet.

"I think the little guy can hear you", Naruto said and surprise by what he discovered about his baby.

"Our baby can hear us?", Keo knew that their baby is not normal.

"Yeah I think", Naruto rub his stomach and happily smiled.

Keo chuckle and is expecting for the baby very soon to be born and maybe have more children with Naruto.

With Henori and Yoshida at the empty training ground...

"Why is Rono Nii San not her?", Henori asked.

"You little problem child!, you don't know that Rono is going to be a father!", Yoshida really wants to complain about Henori's overjoy personality.

"Wait?, Rono Nii San is gonna be a father?", Henori gasped and knew who the person is pregnant with Keo's child.

"Yes, Naruto the main character is pregnant and it's shocking and when I heard the news about it, I almost choke in my own saliva", Yoshida said back with honest words.

Henori gasped again hearing that Keo had hooked up with Naruto far enough to have a baby.

Shocking to say he really is curious seeing a pregnant main character and what he look like when pregnant.

To many questions were bubbling up from his head.

Henori had also read fanfiction and had seen fanart's.

"Rono Nii San is gonna be a great father!, Rono Nee San and Naruto San are going to have a cute little baby!", Henori said and he also wanted to see what the baby would look like between Keo and Naruto mix together.

"Yeah and stop yapping you little problem child!, I'm gonna have headaches because of you", Yoshida knew Henori has a strange personality.

A personality that of an absolute extrovert.

"Your So Mean~", Playfully smiled and said to Yoshida, Henori also pouted.

Yoshida groaned about it and wish he stayed with Keo than with Henori.

Yoshida only knows that Henori is a headache among headaches.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[Henori is a type of happy_go_lucky kid and I would say this is what I think of extreme extrovert's]

Tale/Me: I'm both extrovert and introvert in some way