[Ch 93]+(Night Concert 2+K+E=?)

[Video 1]

Everyone is cheering as the adrenaline sets in the arena.

The Kages were enjoying the show as the four girls were perfectly singing together and moving as one.

They were dancing and moving around the stage.

The boys were whistling and many cheered at the four girls as they finish there song.

Bowing they left the stage with a smile and waving goodbye.

The next performers were entering as they were all men.

Everyone on there sits were hype on what they will be doing.

[Video 2]

The girls were cheering for the boys on the stage.

"Everyone is enjoying", Naruto said as he saw many people smiling.

"Of course", Keo said because he was the one that taught them about this dance as he watch it on YouTube.

Some of the people in the arena were dancing and there were many that laughed as this concert was enjoyable for them to watch.

Sirius had recorded everything with his cam and he un-summon Doku as he didn't want Doku to get dizzy with the vibration and large sounds in the arena.

He didn't like the large noise and excuse himself as he went out of the arena.

Outside of the arena....

Sirius feels relieved as his heartbeat is steadying.

And he is exhausted and wanted to go to bed and use his cloud which he ride on to flew him away.

At the other dimension...

Sirius laid on his bed all exhausted and is greeted by Kaguya who he calls grandmother.

Kaguya is a distant ancestors of the Uzumaki's.

Kaguya ghostly body sat beside Keo's bed.

"Tired dear?", Kaguya ask politely to her distant descendant.

"Yes grandmother the concert makes me drain even if I'm just sitting on the arena", Sirius said and hugged his pillow.

"Then you better go to bed", Kaguya said as she kiss the forehead of Sirius.

"Goodnight little star", Kaguya gently said.

"Goodnight grandmother", Sirius said and had instantly fallen asleep on his bed.

Back at the arena...

The show had ended and many were guided out of the arena as they went into the streets and bought some food before they went home and hotels.

Anori said goodbye to the Kages and Sakura who smiles at him telling him that he is doing a great job being the Uzu Lord.

Naruto hugged Kakashi and let go as he said goodnight to Kakashi, Obito, and Ginjiro.

Keo and Naruto went back home and so are there kids as they each have a home of there own.

With the Momoshiki stuck inside the rabbit doll...

Momoshiki look outside of the window with eyes of his blinking.

'How peaceful', Momoshiki thought as his mind is blank for a while now.

His plans were fouled by the Sukachi's hand it made him weaker as he can't do anything because he is a stuff animal.

Unlike his other self who's said that he didn't care anymore.

Other Momoshiki can't control Theo because of the unknown energy blocking him from doing so.

Momoshiki had found Kaguya however she is just a ghost and his goal had failed.

He wanted to cultivate a new chakra.

But he can't because he is in a rabbit dolls body.

Walking down the window he went to the room of Theo and Kagura which they are already here and are now asleep on bed.

'Mortals', Momoshiki thought as sleep is a useless thing.

With Anori...

Mitsuki is asleep while Anori is at the office.

Anori is sighing as there were a lot of alliance that had been made however the iwa and Kumo didn't made an alliance because of many reasons with them which he respected there decision.

The trading route between Land Of Iron and Uzu City is going smoothly as soon enough the samurai will come to Uzu City to join the police force.

With the Land Of Hot Spring.

Anori had a hard time negotiating with them because they don't involved in wars at all.

They are pacifist of a people which Anori understood and had to careful his steps as he didn't want there alliance to be cut off.

He has been rummaging a lot of the papers on the desk and is not tied thanks to the mana flowing through his body.

Checking each of the paper there needed some construction from the shopping district which needed an approval while the others were about the academy and more.

Anori had to read and finish this paperwork with the help of shadow 10 clones.

This is gonna be a long night for Anori.

With Eida...

Eida had been uncomfortable in the stomach as she had puke from the toilet and is slightly pale.

Kawaki is there to check on Eida and is worried something bad is happening to her body.

He carried Eida to the hospital at night as she is not in a good state at all.

Jumping to each roof top while carrying Eida in his arms and they are almost there to the Uzu Hospital.

"Hang in there Eida", Kawaki said which Eida couldn't hear as she is dizzy and tired.

At the Uzu Hospital...

Kawaki is stunned as he heard that from the doctor that Eida is pregnant which is something he was not prepared for or was he?

He look at the sleeping Eida on the hospital bed and smiled as he is going to be a father and Eida is going to be a mother.

But he doesn't know on how to be a father which is question himself.

Tomorrow maybe he can get help from his parents as they know as to raise children and being good parents.

Both Kawaki and Eida don't know on how to raise children of there own.

Kawaki had to get advice to his parents and will have to give news about Eida being pregnant with his child and know that both his parents would be very happy with the news about Eida being pregnant with a child.

Kawaki sat on the chair and look at his wife as she is beautiful when sleeping.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Nezric: Eida is pregnant and what will the babies gender would be?

Nezric: Boy or Girl?

[Comment On This Chapter]