[Ch 90]+(Dual Contract+Festival Will Come Soon)

[The next day]

Sirius is sitting on top of the large Sakura Tree which isnilatvthe center of the park.

*Click*

He press the button of the camera as he took a picture of the scenery.

'Yua will love it', Sirius thought as Yua loves beautiful sceneries.

Sirius always sends some pictures of Uzu to Yua who is at Konoha.

Then he brought out a scroll and made hand signs.

*Poof*

"Hey Rius! what do you need?", The small green toad greeted Sirius.

"Shizen it's been a while can you give this letter to Yua", Sirius replied back at Shizen who is one of Sirius's contracts.

"Yeah I got no problem with that I was actually bored and wonder if your gonna summon me", Shizen said as he is a young toad and easily get bored.

"Mmm I got busy so I couldn't summon you, sorry about that, you can go now", Sirius said and Shizen disappeared in a poof of a smoke.

Something is slithering around Sirius neck which is a snake name Doku.

"Sirius we should go now or your father will get mad at us if we stay in the sakura tree for to long", Doku said as he knew what Keo's expression when he is angry.

Sirius sweat drop and knew it would be terrifying and agreed to Doku's words.

Jumping down from the tree landing on the ground without any injuries.

Ninjas don't get easily injured when landing down.

Doku is still in Sirius neck as his acting like a scarf around Sirius's neck.

With Anori...

Anori watched Garaga swimming in the waters which would maybe help his temper not go loose screws.

In the morning Garaga likes to swim on the lakes around Spiral Point.

The coast guards never go near Garaga when he is at the lake in the morning and afternoon.

They fear that they might anger him and didn't dare to go near him as it would be a death sentence.

Knowing Garaga not yet vanquish his hatred for humans.

'He seemed relax', Anori watch Garaga swimming slowly in the lake.

With Gaara...

"Lee", Rock Lee is greeted by his wife Gaara as both Shinki and Furigana is with him.

"Hey Ototo", Metal Lee said to his younger brother Furigana.

"Mmm", Furigana replied and Shinki is then hugged by Metal Lee and ranted about youthful words.

"Should we go to the Nine Restaurant, I heard Kai is the owner", Gaara said as Keo and Naruto had told him before he came here.

"Kai has a restaurant, how youthful his good at cooking just like his father", Lee said.

The family of five walked to the direction of the Nine Restaurant with smile on there faces and Metal Lee being a chatty young man towards his siblings.

[No One's POV]

The Uzu City has been decorated with many festive things and people were walking on the streets which has been crowded control by the Police Force.

Kagura the leader of the police force is looking around smiling.

Children were running on the streets and adults buying and looking at the shops and stalls of the streets.

The festival will start in a few days as it is prepared early to lighten up the mood of the Uzu Citizens.

The everyone who are students of Red Twilight Academy are allowed to have a break as the festival will come soon and Kagura can spend with Theo.

Kagura wanted to buy a lot of things for Thei but he can't buy everything as it would be a waste in the end.

His gonna buy the things that Theo would like.

With Hema...

Hema has been followed by his fandboy's and fangirl's which he is not irritated by there looks but annoyed except the fanbiy's by there squealing noises which were like pigs.

He had to endure it anyway.

Walking at the streets of Uzu City he saw some people which were familiar to him.

'Shikadai?', He knew that signature look of a Nara and smile as he walked to them.

"Shikadai Senpai", Hema said as Shikadai, Chocho, and Inojin look at him.

"Hema it's been a while!", Chocho said.

"It seems you got some horde's spying at you", Inojin pointed out as they were female and male

Shikadai looked sweaty as he is stunned on how many Hema's fans are hiding.

"How did you get many fans", Chocho shivered as she felt does obsessive eyes looking at them.

"Since I entered the academy", Hema said as when he entered the academy he was being fanned by the students of Red Twilight Academy.

"That's just creepy that you just let them follow you", Shikadai said as he bought some pancake syrups from the food stall.

Chocho and Inojin also got there pancakes and ate it.

"I don't let them follow me everywhere which I can have my privacy without letting them enter", Hema said as he doesn't like his privacy being invaded when his with his family or solo.

"Right were lost by the way since Shikadai over here doesn't have a map", Chocho said as Shikadai left the map of Uzu City at the hotel.

"Not a problem just follow me and I'll tour you guys around and maybe I can find Megumi", Hema said to them.

The three nodded at Hema as they walked as Hema is leading them to the hotspots of Uzu City.

With Sasuke...

Sasuke and his family are having fun and they were very happy as they were all together and with the others as they are guided by Megumi Kaguya the son of Kimimaro Kaguya.

To Sasuke's opinion Megumi doesn't really look like his father more like his mother which he had met a few times before she past away.

Megumi is a timid kid with a calm voice and Sarada and Kurayami likes him as he is good with talking with people.

They all went to the hotspots and met Hema who is touring Shikadai, Chocho, and Inojin.

'Oh Kami', Sasuke thought and sweating as Sasuke felt that Hema has some fans following him.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[Shizen: Toad Summon]

[Doku: Snake Summon]