[Ch 36]+(Letter+Spirit Of The Goddess)

Keo finish cooking for everyone and cleaned the kitchen.

After that Keo went to get the letter from the desk from his bedroom.

"I failed to do your deal", A ghost of the goddess appeared.

"Lady Kaguya?", Keo knew and he also jinx himself.

"Yes?", Kaguya float around Keo.

"How are you even her?, I thought you were you know", Keo didn't want to offend Kaguya.

"My body has been sealed, but not the spirit as I will be roaming around you", Kaguya smiled and didn't mind being a ghost attached to living being.

"Ok?, I guess", Keo didn't have the right answer, however who would like an adult to chat with anyway.

"Open the letter already, I will be leaving for a bit", Kaguya said as she disappear because she didn't want to intrude in Keo's privacy.

Keo nodded and started opening the letter without ripping it.

Dear Rono Sam

The war is over and many casualties were injured, but less has passed away.

Me, Sasuke, and Sakura defeated Kaguya by sealing her away for good.

Also your ring save me and Sasuke from losing an arm.

I don't how many months we have not communicated because of the war.

Oh by the way, Tobi is actually Kakashi's teammate!

His alive thanks to the ring that use it's healing abilities to save Obito's life.

Kakashi is grateful for it and will be reconciling with Obito.

And I found another Uzumaki named Karin Uzumaki, she's very nice person and Grandma Tsunade would heal Karin from her bite mark's.

Some of the bite mark's left behind her arm's they were very deep.

You can come back to Konoha now.

From: Naruto Uzumaki/Love

Keo smile's and felt a sigh of relief over him and leaning on his chair.

Some of the Akatsuki's like Konan had died because or being killed by enemies or each other.

Poor them, maybe in their next life they will have a redemption.

The only people who are alive is Itachi, who is a coma and Obito.

Asuma is still alive since it did state that he died, nor the other manor characters.

They are all alive, except for the Akatsuki Member's.

'I'll pack my thing's tomorrow', Keo would also have to make Kimimaro disguise again.

The cat's will be coming with them.

"Kimimaro San", Keo calling out to Kimimaro.

Kimimaro heard it as he was at the living room watching the cat's.

He stood up and went to Keo's bedroom and the door is not lock, he puch the door.

"Yes?", Kimimaro look at Keo.