[Ch 29]+(Team's To The Rescue)

[Warning: Swearing]

Another 4 days past...

[Keo POV]

The Akatsuki's gave me a new prison cell, which they put me into.

I've been lying on the bed, which is uncomfortable to lay down in.

Kimimaro had came to save me, however I told him not to get out of the shadow because the Akatsuki can detect his chakra signature.

He understood since the Akatsuki has large numbers and they can easily track me down and returning easily to Konoha will get me and Kimimaro in suspicion.

'I don't want to pull string's right now', Pulling a string of fate would get me into bug trouble.

Naruto will save me and I told Kimimaro to just stay in the shadow realm until further notice.

I've been quiet and didn't bother to throw any despicable tantrums and stayed in my prison cell like an obedient dog.

Kimimaro is laughing saying, I'm being more ridiculous with my decision.

While being in the prison cell, Tobi would come by and chat with me some of the Akatsuki would try to get some information out of me, but I stayed firm and didn't fall into their manipulative trap.

Itachi use his genjutsu technique on me, however I just look at him in the genjutsu world and called him, Mr. Edge Lord 2.0, because the first edge lord would be Sasuke.

Using his torture method didn't work either way since it's not real or I watched to many Naruto series and I got physical tortured.

But damn the pain was real, lucky for me I just endured it and secretly use magic to endureb the agony that is inflicted by the Akatsuki's.

He got annoyed with me and coughing as his disease is taking him over.

Walking away, I just look tired with the Akatsuki's swarming me like flies buzzing through my ears.

'This lunatics will drive me crazy', I thought as they annoy me, except Konan, who is a gentle soul.

I hope that Naruto would save me, if not I'll go psycho calling the Akatsuki's with ludicrous name's.

Being patient is my thing, but my tolerance is not gonna go lose screw.

With the team...

Near Mount Myōboku and the Hidden Sand Village they had been looking around.

Pukkan knew what scent Keo has and followed it, Keo's scent is baked sweet's easy to sniff by Pukkan.

Walking further to the direction of the scent they could a big entrance that have been covered by a stone wall.

The water also or lake in everywhere they had to use water walk except Guy, Lee, Neji, and Tenten they will watch over outside for any other enemies.

Other's ran to the water using their chakra under their feet.

The stone wall is huge to enter in, Sakura breath in and breath out, jumping high up and her fist straight to punch the stone wall she said "Shannaro".

Sakura punch hard enough make the stone wall crack and debris falling down from it's place.

With the Akatsuki's....

"Leader Sama, we have an intruder!", Deidara shouted.

Everyone nodded and ready to fight and took out Keo and put him on Hidan's shoulder and tied by a rope.

'What the Fuck is going on?', Keo was just sleeping hours ago and is woken up or grab by Tobi and carried by Hidan.

Keo is a little drowsy and had fallen asleep on Hidan's shoulder without a care in the world.

The Akatsuki's ran and they were going to negotiate and force them to hand over the Jinchuriki.

"Rono!", Naruto shouted as he see's Keo on Hidan's shoulder.

"Hand over the Jinchuriki or this boy will be dead", Pain said as Hidan put Keo on a kneeling position as his scythe is at Keo's neck.

Keo had woken up and startled by a scythe on his own neck made me shudder.

"Kakashi Sam, what should we do", Kurenai ask as the team's were all tense up.

"Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, I want guys save Keo me and the other's will distract them", Kakashi whispered.

They nodded and ready to take action, bringing out they're weapon and ready threw them.

The Akatsuki's also attack and Keo is then grab again and guarded by Konan and Hidan so make sure he doesn't escape.

Clashing with one another, Naruto use his shadow clone Jutsu and made 100 shadow clone's.

Hinata guided the group to save Keo and is blocked by Hidan and Konan.

The other's were fighting and Kurenai is pinned against Itachi, Asuma fought Kakuzu.

"We're being overwhelmed!", Choji yelled and Shikamaru use his shadow technique to stop the Akatsuki's from moving, but they easily escape his technique and attack all together.

Guy came in just in time and save Choji and Shikamaru crom danger.

Ino is using her healing chakra to help the team and mind Jutsu on Deidara, who is at 4 minutes was controlled by Ino.

However Deidara broke the mind control and regained his control over his body and is piss by Ino's mind technique, grabbing a large amount of clay he created small explosive bird's.

Ino look up and frightened as the bird's were about to blow up.

"Heek!", Ino with a frightened voice and the boom could be heard.

Ino didn't get blown up as Ramen and Menma appeared and growled at the Akatsuki's, Kimimaro also joined in.

Akatsuki's were bewildered by this two beats out of nowhere.

The two beast attack together and Kimimaro help Ino from the ground.

Back with Keo...

"Don't you fucking move any further or I'll slit his throat!", Hidan yelled at them and pulled his scythe closer to Keo's neck.

'Shit!', Keo turned pale and is in a dangerous situation and couldn't move either way, his screwed.

Naruto hesitated and mad wanted shadow clone's and use his Rasengan and made smoke causing the Hidan and Konan to be blind by the dust cloud's.

Then Sakura punch Hidan in the face sending him flying, Konan turned herself paper and attack Naruto and Sakura with her sharp paper's.

And then Keo felt someone pull him away and it is Hinata.

"We got Rono!", Hinata shouted and as untied Keo and ran to the exit.

Kakashi hurriedly came and grab Keo and shouted to retreat.

Everyone heard and it and ran back outside some made sure to slow down the Akatsuki members.

Akatsuki's tried to capture Naruto, but Kimimaro blocked them and use the scroll rip it to shred's a huge flash bang of white light mad them cover they're eyes.

"DAMN IT THEY ESCAPE!", Hidan yelled loudly as he cover's his eyes with his arm's.

The team successful escape the with Keo, along with Menma, Ramen, and Kimimaro the went back to the shadow realm.

Akatsuki's were even more frustrated and Pain gritted his teeth in anger, they shouldn't have underestimated the enemies.

Itachi look at the escapes and sighing, but something is very off with his body lately, he feel's that his chest is no longer hurting.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Naruto hugging Keo with outmost love and affection.

Naruto: I love you~

Keo: I love you too~

[Note:]

[Keo also secretly healed Itachi, he used shadow step when the Akatsuki members were not around and poured a healing potion to Itachi's glass of water and went back to his prison]