[Ch 42]+(Saying Goodbye To The Cat's+Entertainment)

[The next day.....]

The C cats are ready to depart back to their respective or own universe.

"We're going to miss, Rono San", Tsunade said and wished Rono San was in their dimension.

Too bad because Keo in that universe is dead at birth because of the Nine Tail incident.

Keo had met Kurama who is a grumpy uncle in his own opinion.

"Me too", Keo said to the group with a small smile on his face.

Before they could start the ritual Keo had something to give to other Naruto that was a token.

"Naruto San be careful and here have this as a token", Keo said to other Naruto and he  showed a silver bracelet in his hand to other Naruto.

"What's this?", Naruto looked at the beautiful bracelet and it was simple and beautiful by design.

"This is not an ordinary bracelet wear it and it will protect you from danger", Keo said and handed into Naruto's cat mouth.

Tsunade and Orochimaru had opened a portal and the group were ready to leave this universe as everyone went into the portal.

Naruto was about to leave then he heard Keo said.

"Will meet again", Keo said and waved goodbye to them who are now leaving this universe and return to their own universe.

Naruto flickered his cat tail and nodded and smiled back at Keo.

As he disappears into the portal with the others. The portal itself disappeared from existence.

"Bye, Other Naruto, hope things will go..... Well", Keo said and closed his eyes.

With everyone...

They were back before Kaguya was in full strength and before she could win.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura once again before Kaguya sends them into the parallel dimension and full speed towards Kaguya.

'It will not happen again!', Sakura punch Kaguya downward be hard enough to distract Kaguya from doing what she was doing.

Naruto and Sasuke and they had prepared the seal, they first needed to weaken her as Sakura and other Shinobi and Kunoichi helped out in battle.

Hours later.....

They were then able to seal the sealed Kaguya making them the victor's in the battle.

"WE DID IT CHA!", Sakura smiled in joy with her fist up in the air showing the victory of defeating Kaguya.

Sasuke had the same expression, however he smiled within.

"Yeah..... We did it", Naruto said and he felt the bracelet hanging on his right hand.

He then held it like a treasure and thought.