[Ch 45]+(Pregnant Before Marriage)

Three years later...

The orphanage had gained a lot of the event and thank Keo and his fellow helpers with the charity.

Everyone in Konoha knew how kind Keo is despite being known as the demon protector back then.

Sakura has been dating Karin for a while and made their relationship official in just one year.

Hanabi had been doing clan head duties that are running smoothly.

Neji and Tenten had an early marriage making Tenten have the surname of her Husband Neji.

Some of the clan elder's opposed of this marriage, however Hanabi intervene and allowed the two to get married.

Toneri also visited in disguise so no one will know his identity the Hokage made sure of it.

With Naruto...

Naruto had been teaching some new genin's of Konoha and had a lot of fangirl's squealing for him.

However Naruto didn't look at them and taught the new genin's of the generation of being a Shinobi.

The three genin's are Nanami, Fuji, and Riko all are new students that had graduated they are also orphan's.

Everyone were assigned to get the bell from him while they're were figuring the test and attacking Naruto in every side, he use his clone's to escape their attack's.

"Naruto Sensei?", Fuji got startled when Naruto suddenly fainted and fallen to the ground.

"Riko Kun call for help something is wrong with Naruto Sensei!", Nanami yelled and Riko salute and ran to call for help.

"Naruto Sensei!, Sensei Wake Up!", Fuji and Nanami trying to wake Naruto up.

At the hospital...

"Congratulations Gaki your pregnant!", Tsunade with a very happy tone and expression.

She couldn't wait to see their baby.

"P-pregnant", Naruto who is lying on the bed is surprise by the new's.

Rubbing his stomach gently, Naruto smiled and Keo would love to hear the new's.

Naruto is pregnant at 19 and he is no longer shock anymore and made sure he isn't in a sad nor angry emotion's.

That would've be bad for the baby that he is carrying in him.

"This should be kept a secret, I don't what does Konoha Civilian's will be thinking about you Gaki", Tsunade is worried because civilian's will look at Naruto in a negative way.

Tsunade had secretly send a message to Kakashi about Naruto using a bird messenger.

At the Hokage Tower...

'Naruto is pregnant...', Kakashi daze looking at the letter.

The anbu's from the shadows were a little confused on Kakashi's reaction.

"Oi Bakashi you alright!", Obito waving his hand at Kakashi's face.

"Hahaha", Kakashi started laughing and felt that the atmosphere suddenly got creepier.

'What in the Kami's is Bakashi laughing', Obito had gained a goosebump.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", Kakashi had lost his marbles and couldn't believe the new's that he had read.

Obito and the anbu's watch Kakashi laugh like a maniac.

"Hey Kaka-", Asuma cut off with his words and Guy look at his rival, who is insanely laughing.