[Ch 91]+(Resurrection Of Uzu+Other Dimension)

The festival has begun and the Kages from different villages were invited for the big event in Uzu City.

Everyone were laughing and enjoying the festival as there were new things that were around Uzu City.

The festivities were extravagant as this is the resurrection of Uzu and the day of Princess Mito Uzumaki.

Anori walked with Mitsuki on the streets which they are greeted by the citizens of Uzu with big smiles on there faces.

Kazan and the other Uzumaki's are all preparing for a concert which Keo had set up for everyone to enjoy.

The concert will start at night once it reaches sunset as they will all go to the arena to watch the performance.

With Theo...

I look at my boyfriend Kagura walking beside me and holding my hand.

Being embarrass as Kagura kiss me on the check in public which got a lot of curious stares.

Some of the ladies on the street giggles at them and smiled at me and Kagura.

'Kagura you idiot!', I thought as he is so affectionate in public.

Turning red my face is like a ripe tomato as Kagura chuckles at my reaction.

With the others...

Sirius wanted to visit Yua when his a little older.

He was not allowed to go far enough because his father told him he is still young and strangers might harm me.

Do to that he can't protest as his father is right when his a little older he can go where ever he wants.

With Toneri...

Toneri is greeted by the Uzu Citizens and smile there smiles are not fake and they were happy.

He is with the Inuzuka Family right now.

Himawari likes calling Toneri her uncle.

Kiba, Hinata, and Ryuga couldn't help as the interaction between uncle and niece is cute.

Himawari is walking beside Toneri and looking around as there were many things that caught there eyes.

Ryuga had been looking around as he is a teen and allowed to go anywhere but he prefer to stay with his family as the place is huge and he might end up getting lost.

With Willow and Asahi...

They are at the park strolling and holding hands as a couple.

Willow is hyperactive and loves to say how beautiful the park is.

Which Asahi loves about her is she is a hyperactive girl and never lies with her feelings.

The two went to buy some street food and continue to walk around the park and go to the next place.

With Anori and Mitsuki.

Anori, Mitsuki, Tsunade, Orochimaru, and Okimono are at the arena where the concert will be held.

Anori is talking with the staff who is preparing the concert.

The staff said that everything is prepared and the performers are excited to show there talent to the audience once it is sunset.

He nodded at the staff and nothing is wrong which he sighed in relief.

And both Keo and Naruto are also here as they were helping out by guiding the decorators.

Keo greeted his son and talked about which music they will use.

Anori had spoken a lot and suggestions something that would make the people like.

The entire day they were talking about music.

While Mitsuki entertain the three visitors as they went out of the arena into the streets of Uzu to look around and get something eat before the concert.

At the other dimension.....

The Konoha has been rebuild however there were less people in Konohagakure.

Naruto who is Hokage back down as he failed to protect the Konoha he had lived for a long time.

Hinata comforted her husband and son did Himawari and Boruto.

The place has been fix thanks to the other dimension which help them rebuilt there Konoha.

And once it's done they have to figure out things on there own.

With Sarada...

Sarada look at her father who is at the lying at the hospital bed.

Sakura is holding her husband's hand and didn't cry as crying won't help.

Sarada is at the door and with a blank expression on her face as she left and walk away.

With Mitsuki...

Mitsuki is with his parent Orochimaru right now.

They have been relaxing at there new house which they are grateful of the other dimension that help them.

The places is doing well as some who survived help out in repairing Konoha.

The Hokage Monument can't be fix as it has been completely destroyed and disfigured.

With Karin...

Karin is quiet and had nothing to say as she felt like a blank person without any thoughts.

'Restart all over again', Karin thought and look outside the window of her house.

She felt that everything will repeat again and Konoha is not a safe place anymore.

Back with Naruto...

Naruto sat on top of the destroyed Hokage Monument and look at his home.

His life is exhaustion and clenched his chest as it hurts to see Konoha becoming weak.

He had send a letter to the other Kages and to his closest friend Gaara.

Wondering where everything had gone wrong from the beginning or the end.

Sighing his thoughts were in the deep dark right now.

Naruto is concerned as Sasuke has not woken up yet as Sasuke is in coma right now and hope that he will wake up.

Back at the other dimension...

Kai is very busy and had hired cooks, waiters, and waitresses to help him run the busy restaurant and Li Qingyun is at the counter as a cashier as today is a very busy day as many came in into there restaurant.

Lu Gonggong help the waitress and waiters to guide them to the tables and serve the customers there orders.

The Nine Restaurant busy as ever since the first ever festival had started in Uzu City.

The workers were a little pressured at first but they were relieved that Lu Gonggong could guide them.

Li Qingyun smiled and is a little exhausted which Kai's clone came out and brought him a cup of cold water from the kitchen.

Li Qingyun is grateful and drank the water and gave it back to the clone as the clone left the counter and into the kitchen.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

Nezric who is looking at the list of Musics.

[Tale Has Been Banned]

Nezric: She needs a vacation