[Ch 62]+(Fanon Meet's Canon)

With Team 7 the canon group...

Boruto, Sarada, Mitsuki, Kawaki, and Konohamaru are being attack by a group of bandits which they didn't expected.

Konohamaru is fighting the stronger one and the others were avoiding and attacking back.

Then Sarada is in a bad position as a bandit was about to slash her.

"RASENGAN!", All four heard it right as out of nowhere there were barrage of small rasengan perfectly hitting all bandits.

All bandits were knock out and unconscious ok the ground.

"Wh-what?", Boruto in shock.

"See Toub San I can beat them", Someone said as then he came out of the bushes.

Team 7 were shocked by his appearance and Sarada said.

"Why does he look like our Boruto?!", Sarada yelled out.

"Team battle stance!", Konohamaru said and they all went into a battle stance.

"WHO ARE YOU!", Boruto yelled at the older version of himself.

".......", Anori couldn't say as he was not good with words.

"Please everyone don't attack we mean no harm", Keo came to intervene or a fight will start.

Team 7 look at the other and they did mean any harm.

"Fine", Konohamaru crossing his arm's.

Kawaki didn't say anything look at the other Boruto.

Mitsuki is very curious at the other Boruto and he seems to be more mature.

"My name is Rono Sukachi and this is my son Anori U. Sukachi", Keo with the introduction.

"Nice to meet you", Anori politely said to them.

Sarada couldn't help but be flustered.

Boruto look at Sarada in confusion why she turned red all of a sudden.

"How did you guys end up here?", Konohamaru asked.

"We should talk about this to you Hokage first", Keo said.

Konohamaru didn't know why this people came out of nowhere but he is also grateful that the bandits were easily defeated.

"Then we should go", Konohamaru said as he told his team that they are going to Konoha with the two.

Boruto is a little sceptical however Keo than told him that they won't harm anyone.

Back at the other Universe...

"Is there a way for them to come back", Naruto in a worried tone.

"Yes, the scroll is not complicated to solve", Shikamaru said and scratching his head.

Everyone were relieved to hear it.

"Tou Son and Nii San will be alright", Willow said as she was scared on what will happen to her Dad and Brother.

Sirius and Hema didn't react as they were confused.

Shikamaru then called some of his Nara Clan members to help with the solve the scroll.

Back with the Father and Son...

Everyone walking into the Hokage Office.

"What's going on?", Naruto thought as he was exhausted doing all the paperwork.

"Hokage Sama we have two stranger that are named Rono and Anori", Konohamaru said as he was at the side with the team.

'Wait Rono?', Naruto thought as he hasn't heard of that name for a while.