[Ch 78]+(C Dimension)

Willow, Hema, and Asahi came out of the portal and are shocked by the devastation.

"W-what happen here?", Willow is shock as Konoha in this dimension is destroyed.

"Boruto", Hema said as he saw Boruto fighting against Kawaki.

"Should we stop them?", Asahi said as Kawaki and Boruto are fighting in the destroyed Konoha.

Willow and Hema look at each other and knew if they didn't stop the two they will kill each other.

They didn't want to see Boruto and Kawaki who are they're older siblings in this dimension fighting to the death.

With Sirius...

Sirius walk back home and no one is inside the house so he had the house all to himself.

Taking off his slippers and put into the the side of the wall.

He went to the kitchen and took out some strawberry tarts in the refrigerator.

Putting it into his mouth as the sweetness of the strawberry made him relax.

He took out 4 more and put into a small plate and then went to the stairs and into the hallway as he reach his bedroom which is the end of the left hallway.

Opening the door, Sirius went in and closed the door from behind using his right feet.

Walking to the desk he put the plate of strawberry tarts and went to his bookshelves and took out a manhwa which was given to him by his father.

{Solo Leveling}

Sirius likes to read it many times.

He sat on his chair and put the manhwa book on top of his desk as he flip the the pages in a slow pace.

The peace in quiet made Sirius not have a headache and then Yoshida came in from the window and went to Sirius bed to sleep.

Sirius didn't mind Yoshida to be here as he is like an elder to him even though he is a cat.

With Kurayami...

Kurayami had been walking in the used to be Uchiha District.

He is in the Uchiha District which long ago had been slaughtered by his uncle who is the older brother of his father.

Now this place has different houses as the entire Uchiha Compound used to stand is now gone because of a man named pain destroyed Konoha.

And new houses were built for the residents of Konoha to live in.

Kurayami couldn't help as he felt something eerie about going to this district which he hurriedly walked away from the district.

He didn't know what made him shiver from going to that place.

Back at the Canon Dimension...

Willow had both restrained Boruto and Kawaki.

Asahi is injured when Boruto used some technique to block his chakra pathways.

However Hema was able to act fast and save Asahi from being killed by Boruto.

Theo, Kawaki, Anori, and Kai came as they were called by Hema because of the terrible situation in the C Dimension.

[Few Minutes Later]

Naruto also came as he was stunned to the point he was horrified.

He used his sage mode and his son Theo used a seal to blocked both karma of Kawaki and Boruto.

Kawaki look at the other Kawaki who is tied along with Boruto.

And he never expected that his other self and his brother Anori/Boruto would fight.

"Where is everyone?", Naruto thought as there was no one around.

The place where Konoha stood is gone as it is destroyed by the two.

"Me and Kawaki will search around", Theo said as Kawaki and Theo separated to cover more grounds.

Naruto told Kai to keep an eye on the two who are tied together.

Kawaki is uncomfortable and so is Boruto as they were tied by a rope together.

They couldn't used they're ability because it was sealed off by Theo who couldn't find anyone but they're were corpses of civilian and shinobi.

"Himawari!", Kawaki yelled as he saw Himawari who is still alive and Kawaki ran to her.

"K-Kawaki", Himawari said I'm fear as she backed away as she was crying.

"Himawari it's me Kawaki from the other dimension", Kawaki said and walked slowly to her as he came closer her and hugged her to comfort Himawari.

She cried as she is happy that they came.

Theo also found survivors as they were all hidden underground and he check everyone to make sure they were not injured or anything.

Mitsuki was among them as he was had healed some of the injured and to the point he made his chakra pool exhaust.

Willow came as she took out the survivors and Hema went back to there dimension to get some help.

With Eida...

"How awful", Eida said as she heard the news about the other dimension.

She is hot springs with the other girls as they were having a relaxing time.

Sarada was the one that told her and she said that the other Konoha is destroyed by other Kawaki and Boruto.

And Eida knew that her other self must have done something because she felt some sort of connection.

The ladies in the hot spring were talking about some trivial thing's they had yesterday or lately.

At the Uzumaki Sukachi Resident's...

Himawari sat on the sofa and is comforted by Keo and Naruto.

They were asking where other Naruto and Hinata is in which she said that she didn't know where they are as Kawaki in gulf Naruto and Hinata with some sort of ability of Kawaki.

Keo sighing and frowned in his heart as Himawari is crying again.

Naruto told Himawari that her parents are not dead which she didn't believe as first but Naruto explained that he found out that Kawaki sealed away Naruto and Hinata.

Himawari is desperate to see her parents and she couldn't look at the face of her two brothers.

After the Senrigan illusion had been removed the c people were shock as they thought Kawaki was the son of Naruto but it was actually Boruto but it didn't change as things had gone into a spiral.

Because of it.

C Kawaki and Boruto on the other hand were put into a tight security by the Hyuga's as they are the only one that can see them and make sure they didn't do anything destructive.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[The timelines are different as they went to the time where Kawaki was about to kill Boruto]