[Ch 31]+(Marking His Blondie)

[Warning: Sexual]

Another days later...

Keo had been healed his wounds a little bit and is able to leave the Hospital, but he will be in the wheelchair.

Do to his legs not yet fully healed, he would have to be push by a wheelchair.

Naruto grab the handle and went out with Keo to the streets.

As they stroll, the civilian's look at the couple going to the direction of their apartment.

Whisper's could clearly be heard and civilian's didn't hide it either, they think of Naruto/Demon Brat as the cause of Keo's kidnapping.

Naruto is piss by the ostracize by them, however he kept his attention to Keo.

Keo look at Naruto's angry expression.

"Love ignore those idiots/bakas", Keo with a gentle voice, Naruto glance at Keo and blink, he calmly breath and nodded.

At the apartment...

The Keo and Naruto entered the apartment and Keo is settled down on the sofa as Naruto went to the kitchen to get some water.

It's been months since he was in his own apartment and look around as everything is in the same place.

Keo will be preparing to pack up his thing's and leave some of the stuff for Naruto to use.

He didn't want Naruto to be empty handed.

Naruto came in and gave Keo a glass of water and handed to it him.

Holding the water in his hand as Keo could see his little reflection in the glass of water, Keo drank it as his thirst has been satisfied.

As Naruto sat down beside me.

[Naruto POV]

I look at Keo, his green eyes reflected at me like a gemstone.

Keo put his glass of water down.

"Something wrong, Love?", Keo asked me.

I couldn't help, but be flustered being called "Love" instead of "Naru".

Shaking my thoughts, Keo held my left hand and his right hand brush and hold my cheek as Keo pulled me closer into his face.

[Keo POV]

Pulling him closer to me.

I kiss him on the lip's and I couldn't stop kissing him.

My lips and tongue and sinking it to Naruto mouth.

We were both heavily breathing and I leaned to Naruto, Naruto leaned back from the sofa.

[No One's POV]

The two both passionately kiss on the sofa.

Keo slowly stop kissing and see that Naruto had turned even redder and push away by Naruto.

"W-we should stop", Naruto said and didn't want to go any further.

Keo couldn't help but chuckle by Naruto's cute reaction and he lick his own lip's.

"Pervert", Naruto muttered seeing Keo lick his lip's.

Keo leaned to Naruto and whispered.

"Wanna do it again, Love~?", Keo grin and made his words even more shameless.

"BAKA!", Naruto yelled with a red tomato face his ears were flustered as ever, he look away from Keo.

That made Naruto look at Keo in a shy way.