[Ch 43]+(The Raven Boys Crime+RedxPink)

Naruto team had all came back with Hinata and Hanabi.

As the mission was success.

Kiba made sure Hinata will never be taken from him again.

Neji had been sighing from relief with all the random things that are happening.

Everyone went to the hospital to rest and heal their injuries.

At the council room...

Everyone had been discussing about Sasuke crimes about being a rogue for a very long time.

He killed many Shinobi and Kunoichi along his quest for power.

The young councilor had told them about Sasuke's situation and needed to be imprisoned for his crimes.

Everyone had agreed that Sasuke walked on the wrong path.

It was settled that Sasuke will be imprisoned for 1 year and will be released.

The other council didn't want to free Sasuke for his crimes, however it was settled because he also contributed in the war's that happened years ago.

Kakashi dismissed everyone and went to cool down in his office.

With Sasuke at the hospital...

Sasuke had known that he would go to jail, but to his surprised that hime will be in jailed for 1 year short.

The Shinobi guard's waited for him to heal and will be then sent to prison.

Sasuke look at the white ceiling and thought of something.

'What if I didn't follow the path of darkness?', Sasuke thought to himself.

He was harsh person that thought that he could be powerful more than anyone, however he was proven wrong.

With Sakura...

Sakura had been talking with Tsunade about some of the patient's.

She was able to heal herself and rest to continue as a doctor in the hospital.

"Hey Sakura San", Karin said hello and Sakura.

"Karin San what are you doing her?", Sakura asked Karin.

"Oh nothing I just wanted to asked Lady Tsunade to teach me like she teach you", Karin wanted to learn to heal everyone in the times of need.

"How about Sakura San teaching you I'm tired and planning on a retirement", Tsunade said as she no longer gamble but she still drink's alcohol.

"Me?", Sakura been surprised by Tsunade's words.

"Yes, Sakura San you know what I teach you and teach Karin San", Tsunade wanted to know how Sakura will teach her fellow Kunoichi.

"Of Course!, but I don't want to be called sensei yet", Sakura said in smiled.

"Then I'll call you Sakura Senpai", Karin said back.

Sakura appreciated Tsunade very much and went to teach Karin.

'Those two are different but same experience with that Uchiha boy', Tsunade thought was about to drink, but Shizune stop her and told her to never drink alcohol.

Tsunade huff and crossed her arm's.

With Keo...

He had been planning on a charity and would need lot's of planning.

Keo remembered being orphaned and wanted to help the orphan's.

The new director of the orphanage is a very nice lady.

Do to that happened a year ago the funds were very short because of the construction for Konoha.

"Rono San", Naruto came in and hugged Keo.

"Welcome home Love", Keo hugged Naruto back.

Naruto had fast healing and thanks to the ring he didn't feel exhausted.

Other's went to the hospital for a check up and thanks to the charm.

Naruto had forgotten to give Sasuke a charm and he is resting in the hospital.

"What are you planning?", Naruto asked sand tilted his head right.

"I'm planning on doing a charity for the orphanage you know Naruto that do to the reconstruction of Konoha the orphanage had less funds", Keo explained to Naruto.

"Oh then can I help", Naruto asked Keo.

"Of course you can", Keo replied back.

They than made some of the plan's, Keo had contacted the director and she was aesthetic because of Keo's charity.

After a very long discussion.

"You should take a rest Love you need it", Keo knew how tired Naruto is.

Naruto nodded and he felt a little tired from all the journey to rescue Hinata and Hanabi.

He went upstairs to take a rest.

Keo than contacted Kimimaro, who is now living in a normal size house.

Maybe he could also call Kabuto and knew he is good with informed gathering, however he wanted Kimimaro to help him.

Keo had also been planning for his private wedding for Naruto.

But first they are still young to the wedding when they both reach 19.

'Let's start with the charity', Keo shook his head and focus on the charity he is working in.

Back with Sakura and Karin...

"Sasuke is a jerk", Karin said after Sasuke revealed his true colors back then to her.

"Yeah, I didn't know what I felt about him back then", Sakura said as both were on a bench at the playground.

"Maybe because of his apathetic personality", Karin said and lean her back at the bench.

"I'm sorry what happen to you Karin San", Sakura is guilty for Karin.

"Sakura Senpai don't apologize your not in the wrong, Sasuke is an scumbag anyway", Karin hates Sasuke for using her only for healing him.

"Hahaha you think so Karin San?", Sakura asked Karin.

"Yep his a scumbag who had me high heels for him and now I don't", Karin said back.

"Hey wanna go to Ichiraku's Ramen Shop", Sakura asked Karin.

"Sure, Naruto San told me it's the best place to eat", Karin said and she haven't tasted the ramen her.

"Then we should go now", Sakura pulled Karin to the ramen.

Karin followed or being pulled by Sakura.

They chatted even more and had something in common with each other.

In a nearby area...

A clone had been watching the two for a while and poof.

Sasuke had gain the memories of the clone that went poof.

'They think I'm a scumbag', Sasuke thought to himself.

He had hurt both women and didn't know what to express.

Sasuke would think of her mother would be disappointed with him for being brash with Sakura then Karin.

He didn't know how to feel about him doing the harsh thing's to Sakura back when they were teammates and hurting Karin by backstabbing her.

From what he realizes that he is really an idiot.

They're is a problem with himself not from the people that he know's.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[I think I'm gonna partner Sasuke with the girl Tamaki, who is a canon character that was supposed to be Kiba's girlfriend, however that is my decision]