[Ch 83]+(Canon Family+Packing Things)

[3 days]

Kawaki had brought back Naruto and Hinata who were unconscious and is sent into the hospital.

Himawari cried seeing her parents again.

And Boruto had woken up and his body is numb and felt that Momoshiki was no longer in his body.

He couldn't feel his presence until the doctor told him that Momoshiki was extracted from his body.

Which Boruto is shock as Momoshiki is gone but the doctor said that Momoshiki is inside a doll and is with Theo.

Boruto heard it and he was not in his world but the parallel world.

And he knew that Konoha from dimension is destroyed because of him and Kawaki.

He couldn't move because his body is exhausted.

Karin came in which she greeted Boruto and check his condition in which he was getting better.

Since removing Momoshiki out of Boruto's body.

Boruto became weak and is lucky as he was save by the medics who came to heal him days ago.

The doctor had a long talk with Boruto and brought Yamanaka Ino to help Boruto with his psychology.

With Naruto and Hinata...

They had woken up and are in good condition because the bracelet kept both of them alive.

And Sakura the Hokage greeted them.

C Naruto and Hinata were given a meal then they started talking about the incidents that happen when they were gone.

It made C Naruto shocked to his core as Konoha from his world is destroyed and he failed to protect Konoha and they're were less survivors from the destruction of Konoha as he clench his chest.

In which Hinata his wife calm him down.

Then F Naruto came in to inform to Sakura that he was going to pack his stuff along with his family as they were moving out of Konoha.

C Naruto is slightly curious of F Naruto on where he is going in which F Naruto said that he was going to rebuilt Uzugakure the home of the Uzumaki's.

C Hinata look at other Naruto with with a simple smile.

As C Naruto never thought of rebuilding the village where all Uzumaki's were born.

F Naruto said goodbye as Sakura gave him permission to leave and will no longer be a Konoha Nin but an ally of Konoha instead.

With the Uzumaki Sukachi Resident's...

The kids were packing there stuff and Keo used his magic to put everything inside the spacial magic.

And so did his kids as they put they're own stuff inside there own spacial magic.

Keo also make sure that everything is pack as he didn't want to leave important things behind.

With the others...

Kai is packing and Li Qingyun and Lu Gonggong help out as they knew that they will be moving out of Konoha.

To go to Uzugakure which is the home of Uzumaki's which Li Qingyun had found out about.

They chatting while packing there stuff inside the box and into the spacial magic.

With Theo, Kawaki, Kagura, Eida, and others were putting everything into a spacial magic and Kawaki has a spacial bag instead as he is not related to the family.

Which means he didn't have magic and Keo had given him some needs when Kawaki needed them the must which he is grateful.

With Karin she prefers to stay as she didn't want to leave Sakura and the kids also agreed.

Naruto didn't mind it as it was they're own decision not theres not his nor anyones.

His cousin loves Sakura the moment they met as they were enemies at first, friends the second, and became a loving couple with three children.

Back with Boruto...

Boruto is blinking looking outside of the window as he stood there.

They're were people walking and didn't notice Boruto as they were walking away.

He felt peaceful as he could see birds chirping on a nearby tree and genins were walking with there jonin teacher.

Boruto had flashbacks when he was still a genin and had a big smile on his face as he is walking with his teacher and teammates.

With a headache as Boruto held his head and rubbing it.

*Click*

"Aniki", Someone said which was an unfamiliar voice.

Boruto shifted his head at the door and surprise.

"Himawari?", Boruto said as he hadn't seen her.

Himawari look at her older brother and is tearing as she rush and hugged her older brother.

Boruto also cried and hug back his little sister.

They had a brother and sister reunion and Himawari said that they're parents are at the other side of the room.

In which Boruto is surprise as he thought they were dead but they were not as Kawaki set them free after extracting Momoshiki out of Boruto's body.

Boruto nodded and blink as his jaw slacked a little.

Back with Keo...

Keo had packed everything Tomo they will leave as they will be using the shadow realm to transport them to Uzugakure.

And he also had some of the shadow build a Japanese Mansion on Uzugakure as they didn't want to go there without a place to stay.

Keo had prepared and two of his kids had to say goodbye to there closed friends as they left the house and said they would be back later.

He understood and Kimimaro is going with him along with Megumi and Code.

Kimimaro wanted to see Uzugakure build and live in Uzu until he his final breath.

With Theo...

Theo Kagura had put everything and relax on the sofa as they were both numb from packing there thing and from the other apartment.

Willow and Kai had finish also and they're boyfriends were going to come along with them.

Asahi is a loyal boyfriend and would never leave Willow as he had gotten permission to leave with Willow and live in Uzugakure as a permanent citizen once they god they're.

And with Naruto...

He had called the constructions workers that are at Uzugakure as the communication device which is a flip phone is a very useful device to have around.

Once they got there they will make Uzugakure stand with new Uzumaki Pillars.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[I hate Boruto but I can't blame him for everything as he was just a naive kid]