[Ch 25]+(Astral Form+Otsutsuki Goddess)

[Keo POV]

Opening his eyes and blinking his eyelid's.

And I was greeted by a white food.

Confuse on where I was and this was not his apartment.

"Seem's your in the pure world, Rono San", Keo heard a ladies voice.

Looking from behind, it surprise him a lot right in front of me.

"Kaguya Otsutsuki", I said, looking at the goddess in shock.

"Rono San, know's me very well", Kaguya had a calm demeanor as she was floating midair.

"Why I'm I here?", I didn't panic at all.

"Let say, you're soul ejected out of your body and entering the pure world", She said to me and my ear's were becoming deaf.

"DID I DIE?!", Without thinking I said in a great panic in my heart.

She look at me without expression.

"No, you didn't die", Kaguya honestly said.

Sighing in relief, I acted rashly with my words and thought I was kicked by a donkey in my sleep and past through heaven.

"Then what I'm I doing here, all I remember was falling asleep", I said.

"Your strange energy in your body seemed to put you in a half death state", Kaguya had explained to me.

That part made me think about some of the movie that is marvel, where doctor strange also felt this experience, but different.

"I got astral form, did I?", I asked the goddess.

"Yes, first time I've seen these time of phenomenon from a mortal", Kaguya is clam with her answer.

"Wait...why are you here?", Looking at her, it almost pass through me.

"I've been watching since you came her to the Shinobi Realm", Kaguya floated around me.

"You knew that the world is in chaos", I said back to her.

Kaguya had a bitter and serious expression and said.

"Both Hagoromo and Hamura are fools to begin with, they thought giving chakra to humanity would bring peace, power is something connat be taken lightly", Kaguya will never forgave both his treacherous son's of her's.

Sitting down crossing my legs.

"You're right about that Kaguya Hime, people are slaughter one another to gain something", I agreed to her statement.

[No One's POV]

With her eyes looking at Keo, she was happy that he agreed to her statement.

"Rono San, I know that you know that I will be resurrected", Kaguya had said.

"I know some of this place, but I wanted a deal", Kaguya brow's went up.

"What would be the deal", She said to him.

"That deal will be sending me and others from another world, which is earth", I miss earth a lot, I want Naruto and some people, I knew to live far away from chaos.

"Earth?", Kaguya asked in confusion as she never heard earth before.

"Let me explain", Keo said.

A very long explanation was very much hour's.

"Human's from earth had really grown", Kaguya was fascinated, Earth had become very peaceful land without chakra given to them.

They live and strive, unlike the elemental nation's.

"Haha, the first ancestors had gain knowledge by trying new thing's and developing them, human's on earth are pretty much changing", Keo exclaimed.

"I say, it would be a deal, you and some of your closest love one, friend's, or people you knew will be transported to earth", Since she had the description of earth, she can send them away.

"I'll give you the list of name's and appearance", Keo smile's as both him and Kaguya had made an agreement.

'Sorry, Naruto, but I don't want to live in this dangerous world, we will be living in a nicer place then the Shinobi World', Keo trusted Kaguya as her goal's are clear and clean.

Back In Reality....

"Ha", Keo had woken up and it was already 2:26 p.m.

He really slept nicely, the living is dark and only a lamp was turned on by Yoshida, who is asleep.

Holding the flox plushie, Keo calmly look up in the ceiling.

The rain had stop and he felt hungry.

Kneeling and stood up, Keo went to the kitchen and open's the refrigerator.

Inside was left over of Lasagna Bolognese inside.

Taking out the lasagna out and closed the door of the refrigerator.

Then going to the microwave and opened and put the lasagna inside and dialed the number in about minutes or so.

Keo went to get a glass and to the sink he turn on the faucet and water pour's into the glass.

Drinking as Keo's throat was dry and had a bad smell.

He'll brush his teeth once he ate the lasagna in the microwave.

Minutes Later...

Keo turn's on the light's so he can see better and not trip down.

The lasagna was done and Keo open and he didn't forget to wear some mittens or he will have burn's.

Grabbing it the plug, he plug out the microwave to make sure that it won't become hazardous.

Like starting a fire, which the house is made of wood not cement.

Sitting down the table, Keo prayed and "Ikadakimasu", started eating using a fork, chopsticks are not easy to pick up the lasagna.

Eating and drinking water, Keo use magic to levitate a book to him.

Putting the fork down, Keo has the book in his right hand.

The book his about about cultivation, which is a book about cultivator's being immortal's.

Chinese genre's were good and sometimes very exasperating stories.

Back in his previous, he like to read a lot of novel's, but he dislikes harem and the extravagant male and female appearance.

'In every story about harem's, it's always the beauty, big chested ladies that became a part of the harem and worst loli's', Keo hated reading does type of genre and disgusted by it.

Once he see a harem tag, he would kicked the bucket and instead read another book.

Keo is begining for read BL novel's, which have any harem's, the story were also same set, but it's BL.

His been hooked for it since he was 12 year's old, he got his sexuality from it.

Being gay is something he accepted after the year, where the law for gay and lesbian is accepted.

To bad for him as he had no relationship in the previous life, practically single.

His basically a 24 year old bachelor, watching other people in a relationship, he had been eating way to much dog food in his previous life.

But Keo is no longer single, he has Naruto now.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[My writing will be delayed because I have class in Monday, Wednesday, and Friday]

[The update might be fast or slower in my own decision in writing]

[It also went raining today/may 3,2023 and got wet, my dad had to pick me up and I almost went deaf because of the rain]