[Ch 82]+(A.I.K+Conversation Between Sunshine & Blossom)

"You guys are saying that the only things you remember is fighting to the death?", Keo said as he was sitting with crisscross legs as his arms are also cross.

"Yes that is the only thing we remember", Asura said.

"Asura you know that your reincarnation is someone I have been with forever", Keo said as he was pointing at Naruto in his mind.

"My reincarnation? I have a reincarnation?", Asura said in confusion.

"Yes and Indra also which I both know who they are", Keo said as he look at Indra who is also curious.

'They are the soul fragments which are left behind since they have a mind and body of there own', Keo thought as he thought of Hashirama and Madara who have a soul of there own.

Madara doesn't know that Sasuke is his reincarnation nor Hashirama knew.

"And who is my reincarnations? because your wasting my time already", Indra said in a blatant tone.

".....", Keo thought that Indra is a little demanding.

Keo wanted to strangle Indra as he is arrogant but he couldn't.

'Your lucky you Sword Lunatic that I simp you and Asura from my previous life or else I'll make you see the things in my dreams that shouldn't be seen', Keo thought as he was a total simp of Asura and Indra when he was watching Naruto Anime.

"Indra reincarnation is Sasuke Uchiha and Asura your reincarnation is Naruto Uzumaki", Keo said as both brothers wanted to know more about there reincarnation.

"Is there more?", Asura ask.

"Yeah Naruto is my wife, I'm his husband", Keo said and to see what on how Asura will react as he look at Asura who suddenly had a blank face and processing Keo's words.

Indra look at Keo with eyes widen by Keo's word's.

Asura then choke on his saliva as his reincarnation is married to a man which is right in front of him sitting on the ground with him along with Indra.

Indra didn't say a word as he thought it is funny that Asura is a wife in his next life.

"And Sasuke from what I could tell is married to a cat girl named Tamaki", Keo said as he then said about his kids with Naruto and Sasuke's kids with Tamaki.

In which Asura is shock in further as he was frozen on his spot as he completely turned into a shock white character.

Keo saw some weird three dots and a bird flapping it's wings on Asura's head.

'Anime Logic', Keo thought as Asura is still shock and white.

Indra just look dumbfounded as Keo had lots of kids which is very rare to have that many children since birth rates back then we're low as there were many wars happening.

"Is Asura ok?", Keo ask as he is poking Asura who didn't even move at inch.

"His shock you idiot after you said the thing about him and his reincarnation and you", Indra said and amused seeing the stupid face of his brother.

"Who Are You Calling Idiot You Sword Lunatic!", Keo yelled and glared at Indra who also glared back at him.

Indra and Keo glared intensely at each other and Asura is thinking about what he just heard.

Back with Reality...

"Tou San are you awake?", Sirius said as Keo is alseep on the sofa.

Sirius poke his fathers cheek and he did wake up then Hema came in and said.

"I know how to wake him up", Hema said and told Sirius to stand aside as he was going to painfully wake him up.

"Ok this is gonna work", Hema said as he is prepared to wake Keo up.

With Deep breaths and jog his feet and did the unthinkable.

"This is not good", Sirius thought and knew what his brother is gonna do.

"Bluurgh! PFFFT!", Keo spit out his saliva as he was jump by Hema.

Hema's butt hit Keo's stomach making him wake up from his dream in which he hadn't finished his conversation with Indra and Asura.

Then Hema said to his father.

"Good afternoon Tou San", Hema said and wenf down from Keo's stomach.

Keo had a dead expression as his soul which had a halo came out of his mouth.

"I think you overdid it Hema Nii San", Sirius said and sweatdrop as his father is not in a good condition.

With Boruto...

Boruto is lying on the hospital bed and Sakura was outside the door looking at Boruto in a blank look.

"Sakura", Naruto called her name as she look at the right side of the hallway.

"Naruto, we should burn the doll to further more kill Momoshiki completely", Sakura said as she shifted her body and with a serious tone.

"No, that would be a bad idea there is a chance that Momoshiki will come back as his soul is something we can't destroy", Naruto said as he read books about spirits.

"So sealing him inside the doll would seal him forever however he can move and talk", Sakura said and she had met C Momoshiki when she met Theo who is squeezing Momoshiki in his arms.

"Yeah, but his not gonna harm anyone anyway since he doesn't have a vessel that is powerful he won't be able to get out of the body of the doll", Naruto said and tested it with his son.

"Did you your son manhandled Momoshiki like a rag doll?", Sakura said and it would be amusing to see.

"Pffft! Sakura you really want the other Momoshiki to suffer don't ya?", Naruto said back to Sakura.

"Yes, I want him to suffer after he turned Boruto into his vessel in which Kawaki wanted to kill Momoshiki along with Boruto, it's not good", Sakura said and knew Boruto already since Willow told her about the other side.

"Oh by the way Sakura, Kawaki will return the other me and Hinata back since Momoshiki has been extracted from Boruto's body", Naruto said and wonder how his other self and Hinata doing and hope they are okey.

"That's a good thing", Sakura said back to Naruto.

Both had a long conversation about important and non important matters.
______________________________________________________________________________________

[Thank You For Reading]

[I don't like bashing the characters as it would be out of character and it doesn't fit there character at all]

[I don't hate and like Sakura from my opinion she is just not develop properly]

[Bashing the character without reason is a bad thing to do]