1.

𝐼𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑠 ❉♡

No one pov

" Are you mad ? , Because of you we lost such a big deal . " Mr choi the bar owner shouted at small figure whose head was down since they started shouting at him for the thing he never did .

"I'm so-rry sir , next tim--" that small figure tried to defend himself by accepting the thing he never did .

"Shut up!! There will be no next time you useless shit " that bar owner shouted at him .

" You're getting fired taehyung" mr choi shouted his lungs out .

" NO- NO  sir please don't do this i really want this job sir " tae pleaded infront of him .

" No means no, now get out from here .
Security!!" Then his security guards dragged taehyung harshly from their to  gate--- throwing him harshly on the ground that his knees started bleeding .

He stood up from there and started walking with his wobbling legs .

He was in the middle of road and was distressed that he didn't realised that a huge black porsche car was coming just infront of him  .

He was about to get collide with that car but the driver stopped it at time .

Tae was still in trance as he get shocked because of it .

He saw that the   door of the car get opened and there was a tall and muscular man who was fuming in anger .

" Useless shit can't you walk properly" that man said in dark tone .

Tae was about to apologies for it but then he also got angry because just few minutes before his so called boss also called  him 'useless shit' .

" Hello mr .meanie , why are you shouting at me when your driver is blind .
Can't he see this cute and lovely boy walking "  tae looked up and  pouted as he was still in pain .

And for a second that man lost himself into that beautiful ocean eyes .

He was staring at him non stop but tae interrupted him " hello mr meanie, where are you lost ? And by the way what's your name mr meanie?  "  Tae said while standing up in normal position .

That man came back into reality" oh- nothing , my name is jungkook , je- , o my god you are bleeding, is it because of my car " he asked worriedly the jungkook who don't care about anyone is worrying about someone . (irony)

" Oh -no , no mr jungkook , it is because something happened with me , my boss fired me today ,and when i was walking  i stumbled and fell down " tae said in low voice ,he lied that he fell down .

" Oh - wait i have antiseptic do you want it ? " Jungkook said.

" It's ok mr jungkook , i will put it on when i will reach at my home , my home is just at 2 minutes walking distance  only " tae said on which jungkook nodded and sat down in his porsche with blank face again .

And tae just looked at his car and he didn't know that why his heart skipped a beat when he saw that handsome man .

He shrugged this thought and went to his house , or you can say his friend's house .

Jimin his life saviour , you can say ---they are best friends since childhood  , they were neighbour also but one day tae got the news that his parents get passed away in plane crash .

It was disastrous experience for taehyung even he seems like a bubbly and happy boy to others internally he was crying for someone to heal his wound and to heal him .

Since that terrible day he lives with jimin and jimin don't have problem not even a little bit .

He has a boyfriend named yoongi , he is a introvert person but loves his boyfriend alot and sometime he meets with tae to give him some company , tae is a baby brother for yoongi . He is a protective hyung only for tae .

Now finally tae reached at his home, completely tired .

When he went to his living room and saw jimin sitting there with his hand crossed and glaring at him for being late .
He is really so protective for tae , specially after tae's parents death.

" Where were you KIM TAEHYUNG" jimin asked angrily .

" No where, i just went to park for fresh air only ." Tae excused as he know if he told about his job ,jimin will definitely scold him as he don't like when tae gets into any danger .

" Oh really kim taehyung?" Jimin raised his eyebrow .

" Stop lying to me , i know you used to work in bar so that you can earn , what do you even think kim , don't you know that was so dangerous for a pretty boy like you ? .
Don't you consider me as your friend hmm? , what do you think that you will work making an excuse and i will not get to know ? I know everything taehyung, the way that bastard threw you , i will definitely not leave him but now come here and why are you standing there like a statue ?" Jimin spat out the truth he knew about taehyung.

Yes , as we know jimin is protective person so as soon as he got to know about tae's work he put some man behind him just incase of security . Yes he respect privacy but just for safety purpose ,his man would stand behind the building just infront of  the bar .

Here, tae was in utter shock that how jimin knew everything since starting .
He went slowly next to  jimin and sat beside him and hugging him tightly.
And ofcourse jimin melted down and kiss his forehead .

" I'm sorry chim chim " he said in low voice .

" Do you really have to work i have not any problem , if you will stay here with us tae ." Jimin said softly .

" No chim-chim , i want to be independent, want to be confident , and that self confidence will come only if i will be able to earn money. "
Tae explained himself and ofcourse jimin understood it .

" Ok ,so today i talked to your cat hyung, he said his one of the friend want secretary for him, so i thought you will be best for it .
If you want you can go for interview tomorrow, your meow-meow hyung will take you with him .okay " jimin said happily making tae squealed in happiness .

" Really" tae asked with his sparkling eyes and jimin nodded while showing his eye smile .

" Yeah , jimina you are the best " he kissed his cheek and went for his interview preparation on which jimin cooed at his cute action .

𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 ..
𝑰 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 ..

𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕 ...♡♡