17 .

Next morning

This morning was something new , bright sunlight, bird chirping outside then rose blooming placed in their balcony .

both soul found their healer into eachother .

Both were sleeping into eachother embrace ,giving warmth to eachother,then their sunkissed face was looking beautiful ,
Everything was fresh and beautiful .

Jungkook opened his eyes first and like other two days tae was snuggled into him but not as friend or his secretary but his lover and maybe soon husband .

Jungkook smiled at this thought and tucked tae's hair behind his ear and then caressed his smooth honey cheeks which was having pink rosy shade ,and his plumpy pink strawberry flavoured was tempting him to kiss it .

Feeling this soft touch tae opened his eyes and he found himself in his soon found lover's arm ,he became shy when he realised that how softly and lovingly kook was staring at him .

" Good morning my baby bear" jungkook said in husky tone .

Tae became tomato and hide his face in kook's chest and wished him back .

" Good morning kookie " tae said smiling brightly . They both sat on their bed

" O, my baby bear is shy now " kook teased him .

" Shut up , i am not shy " he pout  and kook chuckled at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks .

" O really , don't pout or else i will kiss you " kook leaned toward to kiss him but tae put his hand over his mouth .

" Ani , first brush your teeth " tae said while getting up from bed .

" Noo ,give my kissu " kook whined cutely looking like a adorable kid and tae just chuckled at it

" No , first go and brush your teeth " and went to his room to get fresh .

Kook just ran to bathroom finish his morning routine fastly .

Kook went downstairs to see tae was already their and making something .

He just went silently and hugged him from behind tightly smelling his sweet strawberry scent .

First tae flinched at sudden back hug but then calmed down Knowing that who is this muscle man .

" Kook what are doing ? " Tae asked while giving access to kook who was kissing his neck .

" Nothing " kook said silently into his ear .

Tae then put their plates and breakfast on the table . And that big bunny was still hugging him from behind .

" now give my kith " kook said in his baby voice , tae turned giggling at kook cute version .

" Oh my bunny wants kiss " tae asked to kook who nodded  rapidly .

" Ok ! , Close your eyes first " kook did whatever tae said but didn't feel any moment . He opened his eyes to see only that tae ran to living room and he was giggling at kook .

" first catch me " he yelled from there still laughing .

" Yah ! You cute brat " kook chuckled and ran after him .

They were running in their whole living room while giggling , but poor tae , kook was so fast that kook catched him , and brought him to their couch while lifting him and made him sit on their couch .

Kook was tickling him just to listen that cute giggle which was looking like heaven to him .

Tae was healing something which he never broke .

Here there maids were shocked first as it was kook's rare side but seeing him this happy with some one made them so happy they were looking at them with loving eyes .

" Haha , kook stop pls , i am sorry " kook stopped and looked at tae lovingly .

Tae looked at kook who was smiling at him .

" I love you my bunny " he said and attached their lips together .

After sometime they pulled out and their eyes were shining brightly .

" I love you too " kook said and peck tae's lip again .

Jungkook hold tae hand and intertwined their hands and went to eat their breakfast  . 

When  they were done with eating their food .

Tae got call from someone , kook frowned as he looked at name on it , it was new name ,tae never told him about this new person .

" Hello " tae picked up the call without looking at it .

" Hi bear " that person called from other side .

" Bogumie hyung , is it you ? " Tae squealed in happiness .