27.

Both were so lost that they didn't realised when yoonmin came infront of them  and both looked at eaçhother and smirked .

Jimin went near to tae's ear and yoongi went near to kook's ear .

Both screamed their name loudly in their ear making both of flinch and both screamed and hugged each other--- their cheeks were touching and both were stick like a glue .

Yoonmin laughed at their condition and making taekook realised what was happening around .

" Yah!!! , What is this ? " Kook frowned and he became angry little bit as he thought they scared his baby .

" Kook, it's ok , i am fine " he caressed jungkook's back and looked at yoonmin who was laughing while hugging eachother .

" Meanie " tae mumbled .

" So you forgive me na " tae asked jimin who frowned.

" Na , i am still angry on you , you didn't even told me about jungkook being your boyfriend and moreover now he is fiancee " jimin pout angrily .

" I am sorry jimina , i will never do it again " he said in crying voice while looking at jimin with puppy eyes  which melted jimin's heart .
" Aww,don't cry taetae , minnie is not angry " jimin hugged tae ---tae was facing jungkook and then he looked and kook and wiped his fake tears and smirked making jungkook ---jungshooked .

He winked kook was shook his head at his dramatic baby .

Now both were standing outside the mansion as jungkook told to yoonmin that he wants tae to live with him .

Firstly, jimin was declining this but then ---when he looked at his beatie's puppy eyes he sighed heavily and agreed .

Taekook hugged yoonmin and went to jungkook's mansion .

" So Darling , now we will live together so " jungkook smirked evily .

" Yes kookie , we will play and will watch k-drama together and cuddle all day " tae danced little innocently not understanding the real meaning behind kook's talk .

And jungkook shook his head at his innocent baby and chuckled at it .

Now both were in jungkook's mansion , they both were sharing their childhood memories --- as you become closer more when you know and understand eachother.

" Aww kookie look at you , these teeth " tae was rolling over bed while looking at kook' s image which was so cute and here kook was pouting .

" Look at you , the cold ceo looks like bunny " he showed his picture to kook again who was pouting and  sulking and here tae again rolled over their bed and punching bed cutely between his laugh ----his intention was to make kook pissed off more

" Look at you , the cold ceo looks like bunny " he showed his picture to kook again who was pouting and  sulking and here tae again rolled over their bed and punching bed cutely between his laugh ----his intention was to make kook pissed off more .

" Yah!! Stop , that's enough you are laughing at me for so long " kook said pouting as now he can't even get angry at his baby -- his baby is way too much cute for it .

" Ok - ok , i won't laugh , i am sorry " he looked at sulking kook who was pouting he cooed at his cute Bunny--- he went near to him and pinched his cheeks and then squeezed it .

"  Aww , my honey bunny , you are way too much cute . " He kissed his lips and caressed his cheeks who was now giggling by tae's attention he was getting .

They spend their day relaxing and sharing each other stuff to eachother --- as they have to go back to their usually busy life schedule again

They spend their day relaxing and sharing each other stuff to eachother --- as they have to go back to their usually busy life schedule again .