6.

Ignore the mistakes pls 🤍✨

After sometime all other members came there just to witness tae's wound .

Yoongi ran to him "tae what happened to you ---are you okay . "

" I am okay hyung it just i fell down and my forehead hit the desk  " tae explained them .

" Jungkook are you mad or what " yoongi shouted at him who was looking down .

" Hyung don't yell at him ---he didn't do anything intentionally that's ok ---- see he is the only one who treated me " tae defended jungkook.

" I know tae he didn't do anything intentionally but his anger --- you can't take guarennte that because of his anger issue you will not get hurt again . He doesn't want to overcome it , he needs to understand , it not safe for people around him . " yoongi explained and other member also nodded  .

"Leave it for now hyung, and let's do our work or you know our boss is so cranky he will beat our ass if we will not do our work on time " tae said while giggling cutely Nd  other laughed with him.

" Yahh! I am not cranky" jungkook pouted angrily .

" Yeah, we know " everyone said in unison.

✨In evening

Tae was doing his work, even when jungkook told him to rest but still he manage do his work on time ~~ saying that he don't want any work load .

" Tae , how will you go , yoongi hyung went somewhere for work " jungkook asked walking toward tae who was collecting his stuff .

" So i will take bus " tae said as ---matter of fact .

" No way, you are not Going alone , come with me , we will go together " jungkook said worriedly.

" No , thanks but i'll be ok " tae said sweetly .

" It's not request it's my order now come " jungkook ordered and here tae pouted angrily  .

" Meanie " tae said pouting.

" Did you said anything" jungkook asked.

" No i didn't, let's go " he said and went behind jungkook like a lost puppy .

They went together, but in the middle of their way  tae looked at icecream shop and couldn't controlled his craving and made Jungkook stopped his car who looked at him confused .

Then tae checked his bag just to realise that he forgot to bring his Money with him --- but he really wanted to eat it .

" What happened " jungkook asked.

" Kookie " tae said nervously and jungkook hummed.

" You are "The best boss in the world , and you are so hardworking , passionate , hot and handsome person i have ever seen " tae said while twinkling his eyes --- jungkook was confused and flustered as वेली because of his sudden compliment .

" What are you saying" jungkook raised his eyebrow

" Hehe, you are so nice would you not treat your newly found cute  friend with icecreams " tae laughed nervously while grinning too much that's when jungkook realised that why tae was behaving like that .

and he shook his head on this dramatic person sitting beside him .

" Stop with your drama , and tell me what flavour do you want " jungkook asked while rolling his eyes here tae's eyes was shimmering with happiness --- who clasped his hand together while giggling.

" Strawberry " while clapping his hand jungkook nodded and was about to go for icecream for his cutie friend but stopped at his place when he felt someone's lips on his  cheek . He felt his heart skipped a beat.

" Thank you kookie " tae said while giggling , jungkook didn't said anything and went from there silently .

After sometime ,jungkook came back with a strawberry and Vanilla flavoured icecream and gave strawberry one icecream to tae and took vanilla one for himself--- they ate it together .

in between of their conversation tae was cracking some silly jokes while making wierd face and  jungkook  couldn't stop himself but to laugh , it was looking like tae was on some mission to make jungkook happy or may be he was really on ~~mission .

Jungkook dropped tae at his apartment , and tae sent jungkook and then went to his home .

✨Next morning

Jungkook was seriously doing his work but then he looked at the door--- from where he heared banging sound of door.

And there was tae huffing and had sweats on his face and on all over his body .

Tae looked at watch hanging on the wall behind jungkook and sighed in relief when he realised that he was on time .

Jungkook checked him from head to toe .

" Come in and sit here " tae just nodded and sat infront of jungkook .

Jungkook passed him tissue then a glass of water , who dranked it in one go and after it tae laughed sheepishly while looking at jungkook nervously .

" Now , tell me why are looking like a mess and you were about to get late--- and one more thing , yoongi hyung is already here then where were you? " Jungkook asked questions to him back to back .

Tae took tissues and wiped his sweat
" Actually , I came here by walking " tae said  and jungkook raised his eyebrow.

" Why though? " Jungkook asked while looking at his tired figure.

Tae just opened his bag and took out a purple coloured rose--- thanking god to not to ruined it .he forwarded his rose to jungkook who looked at him completely confused.

" To get this beautiful purple rose for my hot and dashing and handsome boss " tae stood up and gave it to kook while bowing little bit while talking dramatically to him.

Jungkook chuckled at his act but somewhere he felt good " but why you brought it for me ,any special reason " .

" You gave me treat yesterday , so i just gave you my favourite flower as return gift
" tae said giggling .

" What's the matter mr.kim , are you trying to flirt with me" jungkook came forward to tae .

" Oh , who would not do that to our sexy and handsome boss " tae smirked and then they both laughed together .

" Enough of your act , now i want to inform you something " Jungkook said sternly
" What " tae asked curiously.

" We are going USA for few weeks for our project so you have to come with me " Jungkook informed him while looking at an over excited tae.

" Really , we are going USA" jungkook just nodded and here tae clasped his hand
" Yes!!! , I am ready , when we will go " ? Tae asked excitedly.

" Tomorrow we have flight and i will pick you from your house " jungkook explained him .

" Ok done " tae giggled loudly.

[ 🤍✨Such a long chapter and i finally edit it .

And now i understood why people was skipping my book after this chapter ,

Bruh , too much mistakes 🌺🤍✨]

What are your personality?

- mine is ambivert what about you all ? ✨🤍