20 .

He went near the restaurant where he parked his car before .

He made tae sit beside him and also put his seatbelt on .

Then he drive from there to their apartment .

The whole journey was silent nobody talk to each other .

When they both reached at their apartment it was almost night time .

They went inside their apartment and tae was having problem in walk as his both knees were injured .

Tae finally tried to explain " kook please listen to me " .

Kook showed him his hand to stop " i don't want your explanation, please don't talk to me ,right now" that 'right now' was so low that tae didn't heard it.

He went somewhere and gave him antiseptic to apply on his knees and went inside his room .

And here tae was so guilty ,and especially right now , because of his stupid prank ,he lost his only family.

He was alone 'again' he went from there not in his room but in their garden .

He didn't apply any antiseptic and went from there to garden backside .

Tae sat in the almost corner of the garden looking at sky then on the ground and he get lost in his thought that he even didn't realised that when rain started .

He was pale , disappointed,anger,guilt insecurity, and most importantly scared .

scared to lose his only family, scared to lose  his only love , his kookie ,his healer .

Yes he was healer for tae , he healed tae ,his hidden part .

Here jungkook was sad and disappointed but then somehow he finally calmed himself and thought to talk to tae .

He knocked inside the room but there he got no response, he frowned and opened the door ,he saw that there was no tae , he went inside the bathroom,his balcony .
He wasn't able to find tae .

" Where did he go , in this heavy raining ? " He said to himself,he was scared and worried about tae especially knowing that how tae is scared of thunder  .

He ran to downstairs , he searched for him every but no there was no trace of him ,
He then looked at that antiseptic,it was as same as he put it there .

He then finally went to look at garden and their he saw a small figure crouching and drawing patterns in the soil .

He ran there just to find tae was shaking in the rain but wasn't even bothering about anything as he was in somewhere in his thought .

" Tae !!! " Jungkook ran to him who was not giving any response .

He looked at tae face which was pale because sitting under the rain for so long time .

He picked tae who didn't gave any response ,he was just looking at ground .

Kook ran to his room and picked his clothes to change .

He gave it to tae who changed into it without talking , he was blank with no expression.

Kook was hella worried after seeing tae's behaviour, he has no idea that how a bubbly and bright person became so blank .

He has no idea that tae was this much sensitive person, if he knew he would never have done that , he would have asked him directly instead of ignoring .

Tae came outside after changing , still looking down .

Kook ran to him and made him sit on his bed .

He lifted his sweats pants until his lower thigh and applied antiseptic there .

And here tae was not giving any response , not even single expression not even in pain .

Kook sat beside him and made him look at him .

" Baby " he  called tae who finally locked his eyes with kook and finally kook saw some expression but he wasn't happy as it was tears in his eyes .

" Do you want to tell something now " kook asked softly .

Tae tried but his voice was heavy with too much emotions .

"Okay , stop here we will talk about it tomorrow, we will sort out everything "kook said with extra softness as he wants to comfort his baby who was now looking somehow very scared of something . In response tae just nodded in agreement.

Then he was about to go but tae stopped him while holding his hand tightly .,
"D-don't go " tae said with teary eyes .

"I am not going anywhere , i am just bringing our food here so that you don't have to walk ok " he made tae understand .

After sometime he came with their dinner and kook feed tae who ate everything like a child and then he made tae to eat his medicine feeling cold .

After their dinner kook laid beside tae and hugged him tightly .

Who slept while clutching kook's shirt tightly as if he will leave him .

Here kook was wondering that what can be the reason for tae's reaction and why he is scared ? . Kook was angry on tae but he can't look at his baby's miserable state .

He then looked down and kissed his temple softly and drifted into sleep with lots of questions .