15 .

The meeting get completed and jungkook shook his hand with Mr. Park .

As they were done with their deal , they all went outside the meeting room and jungkook and Mr park were discussing something together .

Meanwhile, that secretary was so pissed off because of tae , now he want revenge so when he saw that Mr park and jungkook was busy in their talk he silently went behind tae and closed his mouth and dragged him in other corridor .

Tae was struggling as he was strong man
After sometime that man did lose his grip and that time tae turned around and gave tight slap to that secretary making loud echo sound .

"How dare you ? " He looked at tae in anger and gripped his neck tightly making bruises there, tae was struggling to take breath and that man was so strong to even make him budge from his position .

" L-eave me you bastard " tae tried to take breath

" You s*ut " he said angrily but got hard punch from someone on his face making it bleed and he fell down on the floor it was none other than jeon jungkook who was looking at him in anger and here tae took deep breath and fell down on the floor almost being unconscious.

Jungkook ran to him and hold him gently .

" Tae are you okay " he said worriedly to tae who taking heavy breath and after sometime he calm down and nodded in agreement that he was okay now .

Kook looked at tae neck and that's it he lost his control ,and barged toward that man who was lying down by now by jungkook's single punch .

" How dare to hurt what's MINE " jungkook said angrily and punched him back to back like a beast . He was almost half dead by now , tae was looking at this in fear but when he looked at that man he went to kook to stop him , he was out of control .

" Jungkook, kook, kookie !!! " He called him but he wasn't not in his sense to even listened to him then he hugged kook tightly from behind and whispered in his ear "calm down " and that did something to kook and kook finally left him .

Tae made kook stand up but kook was still fuming in anger ,he was looking like he will destroy everything and everyone .

Then tae went to Mr park who was in utter shock and in fear because of jungkook looks.

Jungkook looked at him still in anger
" Mr park fired and destroy this man or i will not get into partnership with your company " jungkook said to mr .park who was shocked.

" NO no mr .jeon ,i will not leave him, please don't break this partnership " mr .park looked at him in fear of losing big opportunity.

" Whatever " jungkook said ,he was so angey but somehow tae hold kook's hand tightly to calm him .

" I am sorry for inconvience mr .park
because  of me  this happened " tae bowed and looked at tae in disbelief.

" What are you saying it is not your mistake
, It's that blo*dy bastard's mistake " kook retorted but tae didn't reply and just dragged kook with him.

They both went to sit inside the car they both sat beside eachother .

And jungkook was staring at tae as he was angry because tae first apologized for the thing he never did and then didn't let Jungkook do anything,he really wanted to kill that bastard at that point .

And here tae was looking down feeling jungkook dark stare at him but he didn't talk as he knew he is angry now, and somehow that angry beast part of jungkook made him scare little bit .

" Why did you apologized for the thing you never did ? " Jungkook asked tae in stern voice .

" I didn't wanted to create more drama " tae said in low voice .

" You didn't create any drama tae ,he was the one and that bastard doesn't deserve any Forgiveness " jungkook hold both tae's hand and made tae look at him .

" I am sorry ,i made you afraid " now jungkook apologized looking down .

" Hey kookie look at me , it's okay i am ok , i am not afraid just it made shock " he cupped kook face and assured him .

They both reached at their home and they were exhausted especially tae he was afraid of today's incident but he didn't tell kook because maybe it will make him angry again .