13 .

Next morning tae woke up and get shocked as h𝒆 realised, his and jungkook's position .

Tae was completely lying on top of jungkook and kook's hand was wrapped around him tightly .

A red tint spread over his cheeks watching himself in that position with his 'crush' .

He tried to be in normal position but kook was holding him so tightly so tae just sighed and looked at kook face lovingly .

He was capturing every single features of kook in his mind .

And his mole under his lips was inspiring him to kiss it .

But he looked away being all red then he again looked at kook and softly traced his hand over kook's hand which was having tattoo .

He pressed jungkook 's biceps , he couldn't help himself and just kissed it .

He looked at kook and kissed his cheeks shyly and then he went to his neck smelling his sweet scent .

He nuzzled into his neck and slept again .

After sometime kook woke up from his sleep and felt something heaving over him .

When he looked at it he became shock seeing tae at this postion and more over

His face was completely nuzzled at his neck so he could feel his hot air onto his neck .

Kook blushed really hard , he didn't want to leave tae like this but he was afraid of tae's reaction ,oh dear kook didn't know anything about tae's reaction at all .

He put tae beside him gently and sat straight he was blushing so hard as he got to do everything,he wanted to do with tae .
(Not bad thing you dirty mind )

Then he gently patted his cheeks to wake him up .

Tae opened  his eyes and looked at kook .

" Tae wake up , we have to go " kook smiled
At tae .

" Hmm , kook let's go we have to go " he said so normally like he didn't do anything with kook few minutes before .

They stood up from that bed and went to meet ajhumma .

When they came out to meet ajhumma, but ajhumma was already coming toward them .

" O good morning dear , i was about to come to you " ajhumma said smiling .

" Good morning ajhumma " they greeted ajhumma .

" We are really grateful ajhumma, you helped us even when we are strangers for you and even gave us shelter.

Thank you so much ajhumma " tae said in thankful tone and kook nodded in agreement .

" Dear , it's ok , we should help eachother, humanity comes first , it was nothing. Now come and have something " ajhumma gesture them to sit .

" It's ok ajhumma, we are really late thank you for asking . " Jungkook said  .

" No dear you both are not going anywhere with empty stomach , you have to eat first then you can go " ajhumma insisted and as respect they agreed and have their breakfast with ajhumma .

After sometime they greeted ajhumma and went from there .

They both sat inside the car and fortunately car started and they went from there .

" Kook , don't know but i am really feeling so tired " tae said massaging his neck .

" Me too tae , don't worry , apartment is near ,we will first get fresh then will take rest " .  Jungkook said in tired tone , they slept well but still travelling is really tiring thing .

They reached at their apartment and did what they planned and they didn't eat anything as they already had their breakfast at ajhumma house .

After taking some rest they both were sitting together on the couch.

" Wow , yesterday was really adventurous day " tae said and jungkook just nodded .

" ok, so tell me what to do now " kook asked .

" Mm, what about movie?  " tae said excitedly .

" Okay then let me prepare something for us " kook said heading toward kitchen

.
They watched movie together but unconsciously tae kept his head over kook's shoulder and hugged kook ,while looking at movie without blinking .

Here he was so focused in watching movie and here someone was having Butterflies in his stomach watching at tae who was cuddling with him like a child .

After their movie session ,it was almost night time .

They had their dinner together and jungkook was listening all babblering of tae silently and was admiring him like a whipped man .

" Kook , kook are you even listening to me " tae shook jungkook little bit .

" Ah yes ,i am listening " jungkook said nervously ,and tae looked at him with suspicious look but still let him go .

At night time they both were sleeping in their respective room .

There was tapping sound of rain water , sweet smell of soil was enhancing the mood but dangerous thundering was making someone afraid .

Tae was awake as he was not abled to sleep because of sound .

He was pouting at the thought that should he go to kook or not  .

" Should i go to kookie ,i am afraid ? No tae ,he will think you as weird person but we both slept together yesterday so it shouldn't be a problem right " he hold his hand while pouting as he wanted to sleep and need someone near .

"Fuck it " tae said and hold his pillow tightly .

𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 .

𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓 .

(𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒔 ) O(≧∇≦)O