23.

" hey are you a dessert ? " Kook asked making tae look at him in confusion .

" Huh?" Tae was looking at him with dumbfounded look .

" Because you are so sweet " kook came near to tae's ear " and i wanna taste it "he licked his cheeks .

Tae became  freeze at his spot ---but when he heard someone's giggle he came back to earth .

He looked at kook who was laughing so hard after seeing tae's reaction .

" YOU , BUNNY TEETH, COCONUT HEAD MUSCULAR MONSTER ,I'LL KILL YOU PERVERT " he ran behind kook who was saving his life for his date ----from a tiger who was chasing him with slipper in his one hand .

" PERVERT FOR YOU ONLY,MY DARLING " he laughed while looking at his flustered face .

But then he stopped in his spot and turned around .

" Baby, don't run your makeup will be ruin " kook said making tae stopped at his spot and he started to check himself .

Kook came near to him who was still checking himself and his makeup.

He burst out in laughter making tae realised his trick .

" You " tae started to hit him with his tiny fist .

" Pervert man " tae said with cute pout. 

" Aww ,baby only for you and don't pout or else i will kiss hell out of you" kook said making tae blushed .

But then he gave long peck on his lips who hide his face with his beautiful hands making jungkook's heart beat faster .

He took his tae's hand in between his hand and kissed it .

" Love let's go , i have suprise for you " kook said while intertwining his hand with tae .

" Really " tae said with his shimmering eyes. 

" Yes , princess " kook said making tae blush at nickname .

Then they sat inside the car and kook did everything for him ---- like from opening the door for him to putting his seatbelt and then checking his dress and his makeup .

And tae was just looking at him with loving eyes because no one ever did this things to him .

Tae was asking about the location again and again but kook just smiled at him and didn't tell single thing about it so now tae was sitting with angry pout .

Kook looked at him and smiled at his cuteness .

He caressed his cheeks and kissed it .
Tae looked at him with cute glare making jungkook chuckled at it .

Finally they reached at their  destination .
.

Kook told him to close his eyes--- and took him in bridal style .

In between tae tried to look while peeking but jungkook just hide his face in his neck  .

Tae just whined at it and jungkook chuckled at it .

" Are we there ? " Tae asked .

" Just little bit my darling " kook said tae just whined ..

After sometime kook let tae looked at his behind and  tae just gasped after looking at scenery.

It was beautiful house on hilly area ---- the blue sky with pink blush of cloud , tall and structured trees and then that beautiful greenery over huge moutain everything was beautiful ---- indeed beautiful

It was beautiful house on hilly area ---- the blue sky with pink blush of cloud , tall and structured trees and then that beautiful greenery over huge moutain everything was beautiful ---- indeed beautiful .

Tae was looking around with huge excitement like he got his favourite candy .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
'"He is the lake of beauty
I am old thirst
I drank with eyes
the water of that beauty'"

And here kook was looking at beautiful view ---only his beautiful view .

"'I pass my life staring her
If some other thought comes, I leave that at sudden"'

Tae was looking like literal angel came from heaven .

"'
Whether I love or worship
Both are the same thing
"'

His giggle was melodious music for kook  and his shimmering eyes were stars for him --- and then his face like moon without any spot ----only pure, completely pure .

Tae then looked at kook and dragged him toward that beautiful house .

Unaware of those loving stares over him ..