25 .

It was there last night here as they have to go back to korea to continue their work .

They both came here for business purpose but didn't had any idea that they will end up purposing each other --- mainly now they are fiancee .

At night time they both changed their clothes into comfortable one , tae wore kook' s large button up shirt and loose short .

Kook went inside the  bathroom for Changing his clothes --- mean while tae was wondering around that room ---but something caught his attention .

It was a beautiful blue coloured ----acoustic guitar .

Tae took it and went to his bed and started play his favourite song .

But at a moment he got stuck in one place --- it was not matching with notes .

He was trying hard but frown took his place --- then he felt someone's hand over him ---kook placed his hand over tae and guided him to how to play it .

Tae looked at kook smiling when everything was perfect .

They both looked at eachother's eyes and started singing with eachother .

We laugh together, we cry together

They both smiled gently as they are singing for each other

♡These simple feelings were everything I had♡

♡when will it be ?
If i see you again ♡

I will look into your eyes
And say, "I missed you"♡

They leaned to kiss eachother gently ---/pouring their geniune feelings into it .

And that's how they spend their night and then slept together with overwhelming happiness .

Next day

They went back to their apartment as they have to pack their things .

Everything was settle down but tae was roaming around here and there , biting his nail and here jungkook was trying to calm him down .

" Baby relax , nothing will happen , don't worry i am with you " kook tried to calm tae .

" You are not understanding kook , this much happened with us and i didn't tell about it to jimin at all . He will kick me out of his house or he will beat me until he gets satisfied " he said while pouting being afraid of his best friend's reaction .

" Calm down ,my baby , he will not do anything , yes he will be angry but don't worry i am going with you so ,i will protect my baby , ok " jungkook cupped his face and pecked his lips , on which tae nodded hesitantly. 

" And by the way ,if he will kick you out don't worry  ,you are going to live with me from now on by the way . "  He smirked and winked at tae who became shy bean. 

" Aww , my baby is shy -shy " he pinched his cute cheeks and then kissed it .

" You are so adorable baby ," he squeezed his cheeks and then kissed his lips

Tae just whined and hits his chest while blushing .

____

Now they are sitting in their plane , and as usual tae protected his Bunny from bad witches eyes .

Kook was holding his laugh while looking at his baby who was glaring at one of  the air hostess with pout .

He was holding jungkook's hand tightly almost squeezing himself on kook .

But kook didn't tell anything to tae , who wants to get attacked by angry tiger , and he was liking this clingy tae so much .

" Baby don't be jealous , it's ok " kook pinched his cheeks .

" How come it's ok ? How dare she look at my man ,such a makeup factory with ugly face " he blabbered with angry cute pout .

" , you are overreacting bun , it's nothing and she is not looking at me at all she just looking at every one just to insure if anyone needs something or not ---it's her duty " . Kook said calmly. 

" Haw, did you just said that i am overreacting " tae looked at kook with disbelief look on which jungkook just nodded .

" Ok ,then " tae looked around and found a boy who was glancing at this beauty again and again. 

" Excuse me " he called that man you looked at tae with lusty eyes ---tae was feeling uncomfortable but his stubborn self wanted to prove something .

" Yes beautiful " that man replied tae making  jungkook's blood boiled .

" Would you like to change sit with him . " He called that man you agreed with smirk and was about to come there. 

" Stop right there , don't you dare to come here " jungkook grabbed tae by waist tightly .

" He is mine, Don't even try to look at him or i will break your leg " jungkook said with his dark scary voice making that man looked away instantly with fear .

Then he looked at tae with dark eyes  at him .

" Try to call other men again , and then i will show you what this monster Bunny can do " kook said with deep voice sending shriver to his spine .

Tae pout and nodded cutely , trying to calm down his bunny with his puppy eyes.

And yes miracle happened, kook cooed at cute tae , his anger went  away like nothing .

He kissed tae gently and ruffled his hair ---putting his sleepy baby's head on his shoulder .

And he himself put his head over his and. Both slept .

(Guys pls comment down )