7.

Next morning
Tae was beautifully dressed and was just waiting for jungkook and also he informed jimin and yoongi about his trip with his boss .

After sometime

He went out when he listened a car horn , and stood outside the car .
And when jungkook came out both were looking at eachother like they will eat eachother anytime .

They  both were in their casual outfit and looking handsome

They  both were in their casual outfit and looking handsome ..

Tae was looking cute and handsome as always and jungkook was looking hot and dashing in his casual outfit .

But then after sometime they came into the reality and looked away in awkwardness.

" Ahemm , so let's go" jungkook said while looking away from someone very cute .

" Hmm, let's go " tae said and was about to put his things inside the car but jungkook took his things and put it inside the car himself and then opened his car door for him like a gentleman .

They both sat inside the car and started wearing their seatbelt but tae was having problem in locking it as it get stucked there
Jungkook noticed it and helped him .

This sweet gesture of jungkook made tae's heart beat little bit fast.

After sometime they reached to airport and had a mask on their face as jungkook is really biggest personality ,so to be safe from all paparazzi they wore a mask.

When both were heading to their airplane check-in tae noticed that some girls with fake boobs and makeup factory was looking at 'his' boss with their dirty eyes he didn't like it little bit so he hooked his hand with jungkook .

Firstly jungkook looked at tae but didn't mind it as he knew it's his habit but that's what not the matter today .

When they passed through those girls who were glaring at him now , tae just smirked and flicked his imaginary hair behind .

After their check-in they sat inside their airplane beside eachother .

Some airhostess tried to seduce 'his' boss but tae didn't let them tried it . He kept jungkook busy with his talk .

After sometime they had their lunch and went to take some nap but tae was not sleepy .

Unintentionally his bread cheeks get rubbed with jungkook which gave him some tingling sensation and he liked it so much .
So he did again rub his cheeks with his boss which was making him giggle .

" What are you doing Mr.kim " jungkook said in his hoarse voice making tae flinched and looked away in embarassment .

" I -i'm , i liked your chee-ks they are so soft and was giving me tingling sensation" tae said still looking outside the window .

" Do you want to try it again " jungkook asked tae .

" Huh?" Tae asked  while looking at him in confusion .

" Do you want to rub your cheeks with mine again because your cheeks also looking so soft " jungkook said sheepishly while smiling widely .

and that's it tae started to rub his cheeks with jungkook who was also doing it and about surroundings , people was giving them weird looks as both were looking like
' real crackhead couples ' 

( This one is really short i know , but hope you liked it 💞💞।
Please ignore grammatical mistakes 🤞)