28.

Next day they went together to their office but still they were professional , tae and jungkook decided not to tell about their relationship right now .

They were professional in front of everyone but being lovey -dovey when no one present there .

Tae was working seriously on his desk as he came here after so long but jungkook was disturbing him again and again by his silly talks .

" Tae " kook called him for nth time and for nth time tae just hummed .

" Tae , i am not able to do work " kook said with pout and finally tae looked at him and dropped his pen aside .

" And why though" tae asked streching his hands.

" Because " kook paused for a second .

" Because? " Tae asked him to say further .

" Because 'A piece of the moon lives in front of my window ' " jungkook sang for him indicating toward him --- and here tae became blushing mess.

" Shut up and do your work " tae looked down hiding his shy face .

" But it's truth my moon " kook said smiling at him.

" Kookie , do you work " tae whined and his face became red tomato.

"Tae , please come here " he called tae with cracked voice making tae worried .

He was resting his hand on his heart ---tae run to him.

" What happened kookie " he aske worriedly .

" I am the patient of love, get me a medicine
Just put your hand on my heart." He took his hand on his heart and sang this song for him .

Firstly tae was shocked and then  he started to beat him .

" Idiot, stop with your cheesy song mister " tae again hit him on his head .

"Ouch, ouch don't -it's hurting " kook stopped tae from hitting him .

" I was so worried, if you did it again i am telling you i will shift my desk from here ". Tae said sternly.

" I am sorry , i would never do it again " . Kook showed him his doe eyes with cute pout .

" Aish ok , now get ready you have meeting with selena with in 5 min " tae informed him and kook pout more .

" What ? " Tae asked him.

" Kissie " kook said with pout .

" Aish ,how can someone call you cold ,when you are so cute " tae cupped his face and kissed his lips .

" Now let's go she must be waiting for us . "
Tae said and hold his important business files.

Kook was being whiny baby but as soon as he reached at meeting room he changed his aura into dark and scary .

Tae thought that how can someone have this much dual personality .

They went inside the meeting room and tae didn't liked the way that selena was looking at kook. 

" Excuse me ,mr secretary i want to discuss something in person with him " she showed him fake smile .

Kook was about to interrupt him but tae agreed and went away from there .

Tae was waiting for kook but suddenly door slammed hard and there was kook ---very scary and angry kook .

Tae sensed that something was so wrong .

Kook came inside and started throwing things here and there  .

Tae was scared but he knows ---only he can calm down kook so with shaking legs  he went near to him and grabbed kook 's neck and  snuggling his face into his neck .

He caressed kook head and his back and silently kook calmed down ---his stiff body loosened .

Tae made him sit on couch and asked him what happened still his face into tae's neck .

Kook took deep breath and then looked at tae .

" She have our company's information and she is threatening me that she will leal ot on social media. It is my company's hardwork tae how can i let this happen and then when i asked everyone other members about his condition they said to me agree on it ." Kook explained and tae frowned when kook mentioned condition .

" Condition? What type of condition ? " Tae asked and kook again stiffened on his place --- seeing this tae caressed kook's hand.

" She -she wants to date with me , she wants me as his boyfriend " he looked down  .

" Yoongi Hyung and other's said that i should agree on her conditions but just for an act so that i can get back my information from her ." Kook was afraid of tae's reaction but tae put his hand over his cheeks .