18.

Tae was so happy , but someone was not , he was giving death glares to whoever that person was on the phone.

"Yes baby bear , it's me your hyung " bogum said from other side .

" Omg, hyungie , it's been so long , you didn't even contact to me " tae said sadly. 

" Oh, bear i was out of the country for my further studies " bogum said knowing well tae must be pouting more .

" Do you know i am now in America with my boss " tae said excitedly as he was expressing his happiness of being in america .

" Are you serious tae , i am also here , let's meet this evening" bogum exclaimed happily .

And that's how they started to talk  for more than thirty minutes, tae was oblivion about double bunny who was internally cussing and beating shit out of the man named bubblegum i mean bogum and had a big pout  .

They finally finished their talk and hang up their phone.

Tae felt something is burning but he remembered that he did turn off the stove then he shrugged it off .

( Let me tell you it's secret , well you know the burning smell was coming from that double bunny )

Then he looked at kook but soon frowned as he noticed a sulking bunny with pout , who was blabbering something in anger to himself .

Soon he realised that why he was doing it .

He went to kook and sat on his lap , caressing his cheeks.

" Aww, why my baby is sulking hmm " tae said in teasing tone and kook glared at him .

" Go , talk to that your bubblegum 'hyungie '
" Kook said in mocking tone still sulking and tae cooed at him internally .

"Kookie , is it something burning or someone " tae said holding back his laugh while looking at kook angry face ,it was not scary it was looking so cute .

Kook didn't said anything just sit there while looking away from tae .

" Ok listen first, he is my hyung ,my childhood friend, we used to play together when we were child but after sometime he went from there for studies without telling us about anything  .
But now he called me , and i got to know he is in america only , so we thought to Meet this evening at restaurant, " now tae told him about his friend but still kook was sulking as literally his newly found lover didn't pay attention to him for literally thirty minutes

" Kookie look at me , he is my friend only , believe me " tae said and cupped his cute face .

Kook just slightly nodded at it , and tae got to know what he want now .

he showered him with kisses on his whole face finally getting infamous smile from kook .

Tae squeezed kook's cheeks who is now looking so deadly cute .

"Aegyo my baby" tae said and pressed his lips on his lips for a long kiss and then pulled away .

Kook was giggling as he got finally full attention of his Lover , and tae was looking at him with loving eyes ,he was so happy to see kook smiling and being happy this much .

Tae pov

If it is because of me that kook is smiling and being happy this much then , i promise that i will never leave, not even in my dreams .

My baby needs love and care and nothing more than that .

I am determined that i will do anything , Anything to keep my lover happy and bright like this he is just a child from inside who need love ,care and attention  .

Pov end ~

Kook felt tae's soft gaze and he looked at him and he blushed for a second but then he smirked and softly flipped tae over the couch and hovered over him .

" Hmm , baby is being naughty then i have to punish him " kook chuckled and kiss him with love and passion it didn't hold lust but just love just 'pure love' .

At evening

Tae got ready for the meet-up with bogum . When tae was about to ask kook that whether he will go with him or not , at the same time kook got call from his company about their project and he got busy with it ,so tae thought that he will introduced kook next time so he went from there waving at kook who did the same thing , being still on the call .

Tae reached at restaurant and was finding someone , but someone suddenly hugged him and kook who was following tae for his safety fisted his hand and clenched his jaw . 

Hey did you all liked it ..
And sorry for grammar mistakes , i will correct every error when it will be completed . Till then pls understand and vote my book .. borahae 💜