26.

Tae was sleeping when he suddenly woke up when he felt that someone waking him up .

" Baby wakey - wakey , we are here " kook said patting his cute cheeks .

He suddenly opened her eyes  in excitement and fear both .

They both went out of the plane ,there they watched kook' s driver waiting for him ---they went there and sat in the car .

As soon as kook closed his side of door he felt someone's head over his  lap --- tae was sleepy so he just hugged kook waist and slept with his open mouth .

Kook laughed at his cuteness and caressed his hair .

Kook straightly went to his own mansion , as he wanted relax first before going to jimin and yoongi to explain them about relationship .

Kook woke him up as they reached at their destination .

" Tae baby wake up " tae looked at kook with pout ,he himself don't know why he was feeling so sleepy .

" Why we are in your mansion " . Tae asked when kook lift him up in bridal style and instruct his servants to take their luggage inside .

" I thought we should firstly take rest first , because we have many things to explain others and for it we need energy na . " Kook said cutely to tae who giggled after looking at his cute bunny .

After getting fresh and changing into comfortable clothes and eating their brunch .

They went to jimin and yoongi's  house to suprise them.

When they  reached at their mansion ,and was about to ring the bell--- door get opened by none other than jimin with happy smile when he saw tae but frown when he looked at jungkook .

But he let them get inside first ---here tae was so nervous after looking at jimin's face filled with confusion .

Jimin called yoongi informing about tae and jungkook---- now both are sitting with frown on their face .

" So would you like to explain ? " Jimin asked making tae gulped hard. 

" I-i , actually we " tae stuttered as he was nervous like he was showing his boyfriend to  his parents .

" We love eachother " jungkook said as tae was hella nervous ,he squeezed his hand into his .

" Are you listening yoongia " jimin gasped dramatically and held yoongi hand both were so shocked.

" And we both are together and now we are fiancee also " jungkook continued and just nodded silently,he was afraid of his friends reaction .

" Omg , yoongia my heart is hurting  " jimin again gasped while he put his hand on right side.

" It is in your  left side " yoongi said blankly .

" Huh ?" Jimin asked with confusion.

" Your heart --it is in your left side " yoongi said .

" Oh yeah " he gasped again while putting his hand on left side .

" I didn't expected from you tae " jimin said making tae teared up as he thought that his friend is not happy with his decision .

" I'm sorry jimin"  tae looked down .

" Yoongi you losted , now give me your credit card ". Jimin said with excitement and yoongi gave his credit card with shaking hand with fake crying face .

And here taekook was confused by looking at jimin who was looking so happy suddenly and yoongi who was sniffing like a cat.

" What happened jimin ? " kook asked making jimin smirked .

" Nothing your friend lost the bet between us " jimin said kissing the credit card .

" Bet ?" Now tae was confused by jimin's reaction .

" Yes bet , we have bet on both of you?" Jimin smirked while putting that credit card in his pocket .

" What !!!? " Now both was shocked and confused at same time .

" So now listen carefully " jimin crossed his legs and taekook was listening with attention .

" What do you think ? Why i allowed you to go at jungkook's company ? . " Jimin asked and just tae tilt his head in confusion .

" When you both had encounter with each other our men was there giving us information, when i asked them to give your photo me and jimin we both was shocked ,first the story and then your reaction when you first met tae , i was shocked that how can you care about someone because you never did .
We both were happy after knowing this story , at that time jimin and i bet that whether you both will get end together or not .
Jimin was in support of it ,but i was hesitating because i know you the most , you never cared about someone this much,so i was not sure about it .

And that's how we planned that tae will be in your company and see i losted it and jimin won as he was in support of it , and now i have to give him my credit card" yoongi explained and sighed heavily and jimin was smirking with victorious smile .

And here both tae and kook was in shocked and wasn't able to process the thing they listened now .