29.

"kookie look at me " tae called kook with soft voice who looked at him with guilty eyes .

" It's ok , whatever Hyung is saying is correct , if this can save your company then you should do it ..
And don't worry about me , i trust you , everything will be alright" he smiled softly,and here jungkook was so shocked that how can someone react this normally after knowing such thing ---- tae is indeed an Angel.

" Are you sure , i don't --"  kook said while looking at tae .

" Ssh - you don't have to worry about me , i know it will be resolve soon " tae calmed him down showing his bright smile .

But somewhere jungkook knew , that taehyung is not happy ---he can easily can identify his fake smile .

But he thought that even he refuses this ,tae will insist for it so with heavy heart he agreed with it .

Then after sometime kook held a meeting with trusted people only explaining them their plan and how they have to be very Careful for getting their business information back .

Kook was tired not physically but mentally,  like how they were happy few minutes before and how everything turned down .

When they both reached at home both didn't talk to each other--- one was afraid of other's reaction and one was sad and gloomy .

Both just lay down on their bed while looking at eachother and don't know when they fall asleep .

Next day when kook reached at his office --he had to accept her proposal and had to go out with her even , he didn't want it .

Here tae was silently observing everything---no matter how many times he says to himself that it's just acting---that everything will be ok .

He was hurt so much hurt ---when ever he looked at kook with that selena girl .

His hyung was feeling so sad for him but they didn't had any other way to resolve their problem .

Day by day kook's irritated look became normal--- now he was not looking that stressed and troubled by that girls clingy acts ----in tae's opinion .

Tae used to cry alone in bathroom whenever he used to see kook taking out that girl with him for date or stuff .

At their house kook started coming late --whenever he came he used to look tired.

So tae's so soft hurt didn't want to bother kook anymore.

Mistake --this  mistake started making tae insecure, doubtful as both used to look good and happy .

He knew that smile of kook was fake  but he getting broke day by day .

Days turned to week . It's been two weeks that their planning are still going on .

But tae was tired ---tired of looking at his love with someone else .

So today he his insecure self  couldn't help ..

Meanwhile here kook was happy---why? Because today he got his company's information back and he also sue that selena and traitor in his company for plagiarism , stealing their work and mainly for manipulation .

He announced his success to his hyung and he was happy--- happy to finally go back to his Lover's arm .

He was not in the office he thought that maybe tae went earlier today .

But he was happy that now he can give time and gift also to his love of his life .

He went inside his house which was unusually silent and solemn .

He found it strange but shrugged it off ---he thought maybe tae would be in his room so without any delay he ran -he ran to his love .

He can't wait to give this beautiful suprise to his lover --- his fiancee .

He opened his room's door with huge smile but soon it faded away when he didn't find anything He went to their wardrobe--- his breath hitched when he saw that it was empty .

The flower bouquet fell from his hand , he became crazy he find tae everywhere like maniac.

" Tae -tae baby don't hide " kook went everywhere to find his love,every corner of his house .

" Baby --please don't play with me --- i am not in the mood " kook again shouted his name .

He was getting out of his mind , he didn't want to accept the possibility of tae leaving him .

Then he called every member he knew ,all hyung --- and no one knew where tae went .

Not even jimin who was now devastated---yoongi and jimin and other members reached at kook's house and became afraid .

He was out of control .. throwing everything he found in his way .

Jimin cried in his boyfriend embrace when saw more devastated look on kook's face .

Namjoon tried to calm kook who was looking completely maniac --- a pschyo.

" I want tae !!" " I WANT HIM RIGHT NOW !!!"  Kook screamed his lungs out ,he was blaming himself , his anger issue was triggering him more .

" Kook calm down we will find him , forst sit" namjoon tried to calm him down but no ..

How can jungkook rest and breath when his breath is not with him .

Kook shook his head vigorously , he wants his tae right know , now matter what .

" No ! No , hyung please find him please .. " everyone was shocked looking at kook . He was becoming his old self--or you can say more worse than that .

" We will jungkook -- we will" everyone tried to make kook calm but he was not in his sense .

He can only get back his sense ---only if there will be his angel his baby .

It was night and kook was refusing to eat anything ..

Somehow they made him eat it , they didn't want to do it but kook needs to sleep because they knew he will not take rest .--not right now .

So they with guilty feeling, made kook eat sleeping pills without him knowing it .