12.

" Ajhumma ,can we have shelter--" before they could say ajhumma dragged both them inside the house .

" Omo, dear you both are so drenched in water,you both will catch cold and dear you don't have to ask ,you can stay for tonight " kook and tae looked at ajhumma with thankful look .

Then ajhumma noticed their dress and at them worriedly .

" Dear , i have my grandson's clothes you should change in it or else you both will be  sick " she told them who nodded after sometime ajhumma handed clothes to both of them. .

" One more thing  dear, i have only one room so you have to share it " they both looked at eachother and then nodded in awkwardness .

The Ajhumma took them to their room and she went from there .

Both were looking at eachother with awkwardness .

" Ahm , you change here i will change outside in it  " jungkook said breaking the silence  between them .

Tae just simply nodded shyly as he can see jungkook abs in his wet shirt .

Then after sometime tae got changed in pjs and it was looking good on tae then he listened a knock and it was jungkook ,he came inside when tae permitted him .

Tae looked at jungkook with blank face who was in a black shirt and pink flowery pajama .

Jungkook looked at tae with pout as he was struggling in handling that pajama as he was wearing it first time .

And that's it tae laughed oh so loudly while pointing at jungkook who was still pouting and looking at tae with frown .

" W-what ? Why are you laughing? " Jungkook asked while frowning .

" Kookie , looked at your self you are looking so-so funny" tae laughed while holding his tae and he fell down while laughing on the floor  looking like someone's soul came into him like someone with mochi face .

" Don't laugh" jungkook said looking away showing his fake anger .

They stood up from there and came near jungkook " oo ,look who is looking so cute in this ,the great cold ceo jeon Jungkook " tae said while pinching his cute cheeks and. And giggled at his reaction not noticing someone's loving eyes on him.

Tae then felt kook's stare on him and he came into reality .

" Mm , let's go we should sleep now " tae said looking down shyly .
But when they both looked at bed which was single bed and very small which made thing between them  awkward  .
" Tae you sleep here , i will sleep on the floor " jungkook said making sure tae shouldn't feel uncomfortable .

" NO WAY , jungkook you can't sleep on the this cold floor and even with this kind of weather ,you will definitely fall ill " tae saif sternly while looking at jungkook .

" Then what we should do tae , this bed is really small , will you be able to share this with me " jungkook told him .

" Aa, actually i am ok ,you can sleep beside me but you won't sleep on the floor that's it " he said looking down with shy face .

" As your wish , but again tae are you sure " jungkook still asked him .

"I Am sure , now come " tae said with assurance . No way he will let Jungkook sleep on floor.

They both laid on the bed while back facing . Both face was beetroot red by now .

After sometime tae  felt that jungkook was shivering badly he looked at kook .

" Kook , kookie are you okay " and he can see that kook was shivering as that shirt was so small for kook's muscular body .

" Hmm ,tae i am okay " jungkook said still in sleep but he was shivering .

Tae looked at him in concern .

Jungkook felt someone's hand over him he opened his eyes and looked at that hand which turned him toward tae who was now facing him .

Tae hugged him tightly and hide his face into his chest .

"Tae what are you doing " said jungkook who was completely awaked by now .

" You are cold jungkook so i thought to give you body heat . " Tae explained who cheeks are red by now , who will not be shy when you are hugging your crush while sleeping on same bed .

Jungkook smiled at tae who was looking so small infront of him and he hugged him back and now his cheeks were red also .
Why not when your crush hugged you tightly by himself and  hiding his face on your chest .

And that's how they slept together peacefully in eachother's embrace feeling the closeness .

Next morning tae woke up first and get shocked.