4.

Tae was now in front of cabin of jungkook and he was so nervous because it is his first day as a secretary of great ceo jeon jungkook  .

He finally took deep breath and knocked the door just to listen ' come in ' from inside of the cabin .

He went inside and greeted jungkook who was looking at tae while smiling at him .

He don't know but , whenever tae come in front of him he always feel at peace .

" Good morning mr .jeon " he greeted jungkook while bowing little as giving some respect and also jungkook is three older than tae .

" Hmm, good morning mr . Kim , welcome as my secretary" he greeted taehyung with huge smile If it was any other person, he would be surprised  as cold and rude ceo was smiling this widely.

" So mr .kim from now on you will manage my work and plans , you have to make a proper schedule of mine and have to aware me about my upcoming meetings on time and also have to prepare my basic requirements for daily life as you are my personal secretary , and this card is only for main and vip people so from now you have to carry it with yourself, so that no one will ever restrict you from going anywhere " jungkook explained everything to taehyung who noted every single thing  and then checked the  name of himself on this card which jungkook made him wear himself.

" Ok i got it everything , Mr .jeon " tae smiled and locked his eyes with jungkook for a second and he was so proud of himself as he got to work with the great ceo jeon jungkook and even as his personal secretary .

" Any other thing mr. Jeon " tae asked jungkook curiously .

" Hmm, so your desk is infront of my desk in my cabin , and from now on you will sit in my cabin and now let me call someone who will let you know about surroundings and whom you should know also . " Jungkook said and tae just nodded at him cutely . He loves to meet new people  unlike jungkook who is kind of reserved person.

After sometime there were three person standing infront of jungkook and taehyung .
One of them was taller and  he had a dimple on his cheek.

Then other one had kind of sunshine persona ,he was reflecting so warm and happy aura .

Then other one was taller and had wide shoulder with very handsome and charming face .

" Meet kim namjoon my partner of company and my bestfriend as well " jungkook introduced tae with everyone respectively.

" Nice to meet you sir " he greeted namjoon who greeted him back with warm smile.

" Then ,this man with handsome face is kim seokjin , namjoon's husband and partner of this company ." Jin suddenly hugged him tightly which made tae shocked but then he smiled .

" And then meet him ,the sunshine of the group jung hoseok , he is secretary of min yoongi ".
He greeted him but then .

" Wait ,yoongi hyung " tae asked to jungkook .

" Do you know him? " jungkook asked him confusely.

" Yes he is my bestie's boyfriend and he is like my brother " tae explained them .

" Then that's good thing , then i will meet you often " j-hope said and pinched tae's bread cheeks on which he giggled loudly but someone didn't like it .

"You can call us hyung " namjoon said on which tae just nodded .
" Namjoonie hyung , jin hyung and hobi hyung " tae said cutely and counted his finger which made everyone cooed over him .

But then all of them realised that jungkook was scrunching his nose while looking at tae and had smile on his face which made everyone shocked because never means Never . He never liked to meet new person and then the soft look he was giving to tae was shocking for them .

" Jungkook , are you ok ? " Jin asked confusely .

" Yes i am ok , what happened to me ?, nothing " he came back at his cold demeanor .

" Now j-hope hyung will show you around and afterwards come back to me with my today's  schedule" jungkook instructed tae and j-hope took tae with himself and showed him every single corner .

After sometime tae came back and started explaining today's meeting scheduled to jungkook and sat infront of his desk and waved from there which little bit melted this cold man's cold heart .