31. (The end) part -1

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 ... 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 .
𝒊 𝒂𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍..
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 ... 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒇. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 . 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌  (better) .

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

That person called kook name and here kook froze on his spot .

Not believing that the voice is of his lover , not believing that his love is right here .

" Kook " tae called his name to assure , as he was confused that why kook was here in different town, sitting like this .

But when he saw his face he ran to him sitting beside him .

" Kook , what are you doing here " tae sat infront of him cupping his face , here kook  was looking at tae like he was just a illusion .

" Kook , what with this bruises and you even didn't applied something " tae gasped when he looked at kook face and hands clearly which was brusied because of breaking things around.

" Omo , look at your hand , you can't take care of yourself in my absence right .. see how deep these are . Now i have to take care of it , what is this kook ? --you should take care of yourself ." Tae was scolding kook with cute pout for his careless ness . He was worried sick .

" What , say something? " tae asked to kook who was looking at him with wide doe eyes.

" Is it really you ? " Kook asked with cracked voice .

" No , you are seeing ghost" Tae frowned but can't hold his sassy side .

" Of course it is me and what are--" tae was Cut off by sudden hug .

He was confused but still he hug him back , damn these three days without kook was hell for tae .

He was missing him too much , he was in his thought when he felt warm water on his neck .

Tae was suprised to see kook like this --and here kook let his tears fall which he was holding for don't know how long .

" Kook look at me " tae cupped kook face with worried look .

He looked at tae with his teary eyes , making tae's heart shatters into pieces .

" What happened kookie  , tell me " he said while wiping his tears with his thumb pad .

Kook was silent --- holding tae like he will disappear anytime .

After sometime kook again hugged tae holding him more tightly .

" Why you left me without telling me anything " kook sobbed making tae feel guilty .

Tae took deep breath ,still caressing kook's back calming him down .

" When i saw you with that girl , i swear kook-ie i tried to calm myself , telling myself again and again that it will be end soon " tae let out everything which he was holding since two weeks .