30.

Next day when kook woke up ,he was so angry on his hyung for making him sleep
When his love is not around.

But everyone listened to him silently,as they knew kook was not in his sense at all.

Without any further delay ,he ran to his office and informing everyone to find tae as soon as possible .

He himself went away in his car to find tae .

He wanted to cry but somewhere he was holding himself .

He can't lose his only family, he was angry , disappointed and devastated at the same time .

Whole day he searched tae everywhere,but tae disappeared like he wasn't living here .

Everyone was sad , losing their hope to find tae .

Here kook was losing himself , breaking everything , hurting himself , firing people and cursing everyone who disturbed him ..

His hyung was in dread of kook behaviour, he wasn't calm kook anymore.

Even this time he didn't eat anything which was made by his Hyung, he made himself whatever he knew --- ate very less as he didn't have appetite .

Whole night he was awake thinking about tae only .

He started drinking alcohol again . But now he was not reacting on anything.

He became silent and emotionless . Blaming himself for whatever happened.

Now it's been three days ----there was not even single information about tae .

Everyone was helpless , they were stressed about kook's health .

It was 9:00 clock when he left his house without telling his hyung .

He went out of the town , very far from his own house ---that apartment was empty without his hyung .

Then he stopped his car near by lake in one the city .

There were some people who was going back from there to home --- so kook sat beside a tree infront the lake ---where no one was present silently thinking about something .

He was so lost , maybe cursing his fate .

Meanwhile a tall and handsome boy was passing by the lake as he came to have fresh air.

But something caught his attention -- with slow steps he went near to kook who was resting his head over tree.

Looking at lake with blank emotion ..