14.

Tae went to jungkook's room and slowly opened his door .

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully,he woke up because of sound .

He turned on the light and get shocked as there was tae standing while pouting , he hair was mess and he had a pillow in his one the hand and his eyes were closed little bit .

" Tae what happened are you ok " jungkook sat on his bed looking at tae who was coming toward him with huge pout .

" I want to sleep " jungkook looked at him with confusion .

" Then go and sleep na " he looked at tae confusingly .

" No!!, I am afraid because of thunder sound " he took sharp breath .
" Ca-n i -i sle-ep w-ith y-ou" he stuttered with embarassment .

"Huh " kook was shocked,hell he was in cloud nine ,why not his crush again wants to sleep with him .

" Can i sleep with you" he said looking away from look .

" Yes you can this bed is big enough " he tried to be normal as much as possible.

He was smiling like a creepy person .
But tae was so sleepy to even noticed that .

He dropped himself on his bed and looked at kook was already looking at him .

They closed their eyes but none of them was sleeping right now both was having urge to hug eachother and cuddle but both didn't have that courage to do that .

But suddenly a loud thunder sound echoed through their room and that's it he hugged kook tightly . He thought that kook already slept but then he felt his hand wrapping around him .

He opened his eyes just to locked it with kook's eyes .
" It's ok tae , don't worry i am here " he caressed his back and patted it gently .

Who slept immediately feeling safe in his embrace kook smiled at it and also slept while cuddling with tae .

Next morning they woke up together but didn't felt shy as if it's became their routine .

They looked at eachother and smiled as if they are showing their love through their eyes .

"Good morning tae " jungkook said while showing his bunny smile to tae .

" Good morning kookie " he pinched his cheeks " gosh you are so cute " .

" Am i " he looked at tae and came close to his face .

" Stop it " tae hit his hand and they both giggled at it..

" Ok -ok , now get ready we have meeting today Mr park scheduled it today " jungkook informed tae who nodded and went to his room to get ready .

After having their breakfast and taking their important things together they headed to the company where they will have meeting .

They reached there and went inside the company it was big , luxurious and attractive.

It was common thing for kook but for dear little tae he was here for the first looking at every features of it with awe .

Every one was watching at this beauty jungkook noticed it and he put his hand on his back possesively and lead him to the meeting room with him .

They reached at the meeting room and again kook changed his aura in minutes and walk inside with his secretary .

He was looking hot at the same time but no one dare to look at his eyes as he was looking so dangerous whereas tae who was new for these things was looking at every one curiously .

Every one stood up and bowed on which he just nodded .

He greeted park and shake his hand with him.

His secretary was staring at tae from head to toe which made kook angry but he somehow controlled it .

It didn't get unnoticed by tae, they both sat beside eachother and started to listen other's presentation carefully .
They were focused until jungkook felt someone's shoes was rubbing with his leg .

He looked down at that leg and then  that person who did it ..

It was mr park's secretary who intension was to tease tae not kook but he thought that it was tae's leg .

And that's it he lost control and he was about to shout but tae grabbed his hand and caressed it gently .

Kook looked at him in confusion but tae just smirked and told him to calm down .

Then he looked at that leg and gesture kook to look at it  and he did it .

Tae pressed his foot with his and then crushed it with great forced .

That secretary tried to control his scream and looked at tae who gave him tight smile .

Here kook was looking at tae with huge proud .

He hold tae's hand and  caressed it and tae looked at him and they both smiled at eachother genuinely .

And here someone was crying in regret ..

They both crossed their hand and looked at  him with Victorious look .

Question of the day .

Why you all like taekook ?

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hii !! Pls vote and comment down and please understand that i didn't rechecked it so there may be some grammatical mistakes ..