32 (special part )

They both were so happy to be with eachother and when tae got to know that girl selena is in jail , he was so happy and satisfied .

That damn duck face girl was behind his soon-to-be husband .

Well they both couldn't wait to marry each other ---- so yah they are getting ready for their marriage .

" Jungkook calm down , everything will be fine" namjoon said making kook calm down as he was wondering here and there .

"How can i calm down namjoon hyung , what if he say no to me , what if he will not find hand--" kook panicked with some silly thoughts.

" Calm down !!!, Calm down kook , stop with your what if this ,what if that , stop it right now and your are looking so handsome that he will run to you to marry with you " yoongi said making others laugh and kook shy bean .

------

" Jimina !! , Stop with your makeup. " He was irritated because jimin was doing his makeup.

" Shut up ! , Let me do it , see you are literally looking like an angel " jimin looked at him with loving eyes .

" I am sure he will drool over you , and rip for your precious taebooty in advance " jimin clasped his hand excitedly making tae beetroot red .

" Yah ! Jimina stop with your dirty talk and do his makeup ,there jungkook can't control himself " jin smirked at red tae .

_____

(^Their wedding outfits )

Jungkook was nervously standing on the aisle waiting for his love ---his angel .

And his friends were cheering him up .

And then he his wait was over when he looked at love who was looking like angel came from heaven .

So beautiful  , he can't describe his happiness in words---- his eyes became teary because finally his tae will be his ~forever .

Here tae was so nervous to even look at kook ---he was shy from too much attention he was getting , finally he reached at aisle kook hold his hand softly, kissing it oh so Lovingly.

" You are looking so beautiful my moon " kook said staring at him with love only .

" You too looking so handsome kookie " tae was trying to hide his blush .

The priest made him take vows and then said them to kiss each other .

Both with " i do " took thier  vows  ~~ promising eachother to stay with eachother in their high and lows, to keep supporting eaçhother in every situation, to keep loving eachother always , to be together and no matter what always trust and believe eachother .

They finally attached their lips to claim eachother .

Kiss~~ that kiss was full of love and devotion for eachother .

" My husband" they both said at the same time smiling ear to ear .

They broke their kiss to look at eachother with love and love only .

All of his friends congratulated them ,giving them gifts.

After long event they came to their home , they were tired so kook took tae to now their room to celebrate their wedding .

Tae was complete shy bean hiding his face in kook's neck .

They got fresh and when tae came out from bathroom , he saw kook was looking at him with desire .

He came near to tae making him stand near his bed .

" Can i " kook said to tae who shyly nodded .

And that's it kook pounced over him to devour his meal .

(After this imagine your self )

----

They both were happy together, they were being  professional boss and secretary  in front of other and perfect couple in personal .

Ofcourse everyone knew about their marriage .

It's been 3 years and tae and kook adopted 5 year boy named taegukk .

Both husband and son are so possesive over his tae .

Even sometimes they fight with eachother for tae's attention (ofcourse cute fight)

And of course tae gives more attention to his baby taegukk making kook pout .

So for revenge today kook decide to not give much attention to tae as well .

And that's how now tae was whining .
And kook was enjoying it alot .

" Kookie " tae called kook who was cooking something and he hummed . " You love me? "

" Yes " kook simply said while not looking at pouty tae --- inside he was jumping as his plan was working. 

After sometime kook was working on his laptop. " You love me ? " He side hug kook .
" Yes my moon " he said pretending that he was busy in his work .

Taegukk was sleeping beside them , and kook was scrolling in his phone , when tae popped his head from under his tee.

" You love me kookie ? " He said while showing his puppy eyes .

" Yes princess " kook was still scrolling his phone .

" Kookie look at me , you are ignoring me since morning"tae whined cutely he snatched his phone and put it on the drawer and looked at him with cute pout .

Kook internally smiled and kissed his pout .

" See, this is how i feel when you don't pay attention to me " kook smiled .

" What ,so it was your plan" tae glared at kook with cutely. 

" Uh- i was " kook gulped and cursed himself internally. 

But relaxed when tae hugged him tightly squeezing his cheeks on kook's chubby ones .

" It's okay , i forgive you now i want your attention only on me " tae said kissing kook' s neck.

" You love me ? " Kook was about to reply

" I love you too mommy " taegukk mumbled in his sleep .

Taekook broke in to wide smile and chuckles softly while looking at taegukk .

They both kiss his forehead and slept in each other arm .

In your life you will find someone who will heal you,heal your wounds whether it is internal or external .

Love is unconditional ,love is pure. 

That's here i am ending this ff here .

So thankful for your support and love .

Thank you all so much .

Please comment down your thoughts . Your one comment will make my day 💗💗💗

Love you all.

If you all want you can follow me on instagram  @vkooktaeff
Thank you 💕💜