16 .

They both went to their room ,they both looked at eachother and jungkook gesture as if he asking that is tae really ok ?
And tae just nodded and closed his door .

They both came downstairs after getting fresh ,they ate their food and sat together on their couch .

Both were silent one who was scared of today's incident and one who was guilty .

Tae silently looked at kook who was now thinking something while looking down .

Finally tae broke their silence and looked at kook.

" What happened kookie ,  are you not well? " Tae asked him looking at him with gentle look .

" Nothing tae " he said in low voice still looking down and tae understood that something was wrong so he made kook looked at him and cupped his face .

" No something is bothering you ,you can share it with me kookie " tae said slowly while caressing his cheeks . Jungkook took deep breath

"  Actually , i really sorry tae " tae frowned at it .

" Why ? Why are you saying sorry" ? Tae asked him .

" Because, it was my responsibility to take Care of you and protect you ,but since when you came here i couldn't protect you from those bastard and if -if something would happen to you then ----"kook told him his problem and here tae looked at him with so loving eyes , he was feeling so happy as he know that how much kook Cares about him , he was falling for this man everyday his all action makes him fall in love with him so hard .

" Then ? " Tae asked slowly almost whispering . " Then what kook , it's not that you care for me ? " Tae teased kook who looked at him .

" What , i do care for you tae , you should have not stop me then. I would have kill them " kook said angrily while remembering those filthy human .

" Why you care for me?" Tae asked kook while looking at his ocean eyes .
They both somewhere  knew that both love eachother ,  but now tae want his confession , because he can't wait to call that man his .

" Beca-use , because " kook stuttered at his questions .

" Why would you kill them just for me ? " Tae asked said while looking at kook 's nervous eyes .

" Tell me kook , i want to listen , it just not only friend's care is it ? " Tae smiled at him
Who looked at him with surprised eyes then he eyes became soft as he get to know that what tae want to listen , he smiled at him .

He leaned toward tae ,but there was no uncomfortableness seen in tae moment,even he was smiling widely .

And that's clear his doubt and he attached his head to tae and hold his head gently and their lips were so close  .

" Because " he said in low voice
" Because? " Tae asked being impatient. 

" Because ..., I love you ."    Kook Said smiling widely as he finally confessed his feelings , both were having butterflies in their stomach .

"And what if i say that i love this man too ." He said and both opened their eyes and looked at eachother's eyes deeply with love and passion .

Both sweetly smiled at eachother , they don't have to express their feeling too much their loud heartbeats , their eyes and their smiles and their gesture were enough to tell eachother that whatever they said to eachother was genuine ,they both do love
" the pure love "  .

Jungkook closed their gap between their lips , kissing his sweet strawberry lips passionately pouring his love into this he closed their gap while pulling tae towards himself .
Tae also grabbed his hair softly and other hand was on his chest .

They kissed each other until they need to breath .

They looked at eachother while smiling genuinely , both get their family , their love who care for them today .

Kook hold  tae  hand gently and kissed his hand softly without breaking their eye contact .

" Kookie " tae called kook who was caressing his pink cheeks  , tae was sitting on his lap .

" Hmm baby " kook gave him full attention and here tae blushed hard on this nickname given by kook .

" Can i cuddle with you  " he looked down smiling shyly , he bite his bottom lips while being shy.

" You didn't ask , when you hugged me almost two time while sleeping ?"  Kook smirked at his shy baby .

" Kookie !! " Tae whined cutely being beetroot by now .

" Ok -ok , don't be shy or else i will eat your cute cheeks , from now you don't ask i am your  " kook said in low tone and then went near to tae' ear " and you are mine "
He whispered in husky voice making tae Shriver .

He gasped when kook lift him up in bridal style, he looked at kook who was smiling sheepishly like maniac .

" What are you doing kook" he said being rosy red .

" What , you said you want to cuddle , so we will cuddle but , on my bed ." He smirked and went to his room .

He laid tae on his bed and then laid himself on his bed and tae suddenly came to him and hugged him tightly feeling his warmth .
Kook chuckled and kissed his lips and then his forehead and both went into deep slumber holding each other close to their heart .

✿♡♡🎶 It has happened for the first time today
That I've smiled like this
𝑂n seeing you I've understood
As to why I've come in this world

Take my life with you
I've come to live with you
To fall in love with you
I've taken that permission from God🎶✿♡♡

Omg , it's so cute , i first time write like this and i am smiling like idiot myself , hope you all also liked it .

ℎ𝑢𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑎𝑎𝑗 𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑖 𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑟 -𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑎𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑘

𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖 𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔.