5.

Jungkook was doing his work looking dashing in white spectacles .
He was so ingrossed in his work that he didn't realised that tae came and now standing beside him .
Tae came near jungkook's ear and whisper
"Mr .jeon" .

Jungkook jumped from his chair and put his hand over his chest " wha-what"
Then he looked at tae who was laughing at jungkook's reaction .
" Who came like this suddenly taehyung, you should have tell me before " he took deep breath and sat on his chair again facing tae and glared at him who suddenly close his mouth .

" Now tell me , what do you want" jungkook asked .

" Actually i want to know that- that" tae fiddled his finger together.

" What you want to know " jungkook asked while raising his eyebrow .

" Actually, will you be my friend , it's ok if you don't want to" tae said still looking on the floor .

" We are already don't we ? " Jungkook said smiling slightly.

"Really" tae asked on which jungkook nodded but he became shock when tae again hug him tightly but now he thought that he have to get used of it .

"Leave me taehyung ,i can't breath" tae said who again become embarrassed on his behaviour .

" Hehe , then you are my friend kookie " he forward his hand for handshake .

"Kookie "jungkook asked being confuse but still his shaked his hand .

" Yes ,as you are my friend so this your nickname you can call me taetae or tae " he said giggling showing his teeth .

" Ok taetae " both laughed together .

"But call me professionally infront of every one ok " jungkook cleared him

"Okay sir" he saluted him making kook smile .

After sometime

" Mr . Jeon ,your next meeting is after 5 minutes " tae informed him and jungkook nodded. Tae picked up some important file.

" Then let's go " kook said and tae followed him to meeting room .

They were going through corridor but tae was counting the file behind him while looking down but then his face meet with someone'chest . He looked up and show jungkook looking at him .

" You will fall Mr.kim like this " jungkook said on which tae smirked.

" Seems like the great Mr. jeon is worried about me . Hmm hmm " tae teased jungkook .

" No i am not " jungkook said and started walking again .

They finally went inside the meeting room now jungkook had different aura ,dark and dangerous .

When he entered the room all employees stood for him as respect and bow in front him jungkook just nodded .

And then he gesture tae to sit beside him making all employees confused as jungkook never let anyone sit beside him but now he is letting his new secretary sit beside him .

Meanwhile , tae came and sat beside him .
Then he noticed all other members so he waved towards him who just smiled and then he became professional again .

" Hmm, so give me report of this week , what's the progress and growth . And other thing ." Jungkook said in his so cold voice , tae became shocked at sudden change of aura and voice of jungkook .

" Actua-lly ,si-r we " one of employees tried to say while stuttering as they know how dangerous their boss is .

" Say clearly" jungkook shouted little bit because he was losing his patience .

" Si-r we didn't ma-ke an-y pro-fit this time because of some mi-stake " employee explained and that's it jungkook loses his mind and he stood up while banging his hand over the table .

" What you saying , you all were the one who convinced me that our project is reliable and correct ,then how does it happen " jungkook retorted in anger making everyone flinched but it was not new for them except the new joiner sitting beside him .

" Si-r , we didn't rechecked it and beca-use of it this happened , sir sorry " employee said shivering in fear .

" This is for you all do work and have salary , working carelessly , this is business , you have to so professional in this but you all are enjoying this hmm ,
" He talked in his deep dark voice .

" I want solution or other projector else you all know what i can do ? Got it " he said on which everyone just nodded.

And he came to his cabin being furious , first he is a boss ,second he have anger issue doesn't help him.
Tae was so shocked but then he followed jungkook .

" Kookie , are you ok ? " Tae asked and touched his shoulder but jungkook jerked his hand harshly which mad tae fall on the ground and his forehead collide with the sharp corner which made it bleed and he felt dizziness and he became unconscious for .

But when jungkook felt no moment behind him he looked behind just to find unconscious tae and his forehead was bleeding .

" Tae !!!! " Jungkook shouted in distress he held tae face and patted it little

" Tae  - tae open your eyes , shit !!! Damn it jungkook " jungkook picked him and laid down tae on couch and then he came with first aid and sprinkled some water on his face .

" Jungkook " tae opened his eyes and sat down on the couch with help of jungkook

" Are you ok tae ? I am sorry" jungkook said worriedly and he just nodded .

Then he started cleaning his wound being guilty while listening tae ।

" It's ok jungkook , but it was not good act , i just wanted to know that why you reacted like that , i know that you had loss in project but this  much anger was not good jungkook , i know there is reason , if you really think me as your friend tell me that reason "  tae said and jungkook just sighed heavily after cleaning and bandaging his wound he looked at tae .

"I'm really sorry tae , i didn't meant to hurt you but i really have extreme level of anger issue " jungkook said looking down and tae was listening him silently .

" I know i overreacted maybe , but i can't help ,i can't control my anger , i need therapy and i know it  but i am really so busy for it and if you will ask about reason behind my anger issue " jungkook took little pause .

" I am not comfortable with sharing it atleast right now tae , i hope you will understand it" he said in low voice looking down.

But felt soft hand around him and rubbing his back . He looked up at tae who was smiling at him .

" That's ok , Don't worry you can share whatever you want with me when ever feel comfortable and ok with it ,i won't force you .
And i am glad at least you tried it's ok . "

Tae genuinely smiled at him and hugged him and kook smiled at him, feeling someone's care . He felt like heaven .