19.

Tae looked back and saw his bogumie hyung with huge smile .

"Hyungie, i missed you " tae squealed with happiness.

" Aww baby bear ,i missed you too " bogum hugged him tightly .

They pulled away from  hug and went to sit at one of the seat .

Bogum felt someone's stare but when he looked back he didn't find anyone .

Tae asked him' what happened' to bogum and he said 'nothing'

Poor bogum was unaware of a big muscle bunny who was digging holes into his back .

He was poking his cheeks as they both were talking while laughing and he didn't liked it little bit .

He didn't like that bubble gum , and he hissed when bogum hold tae's hand and went outside.

Only kook knows that how he was controlling himself just because he was tae's so called childhood friend .

They went from there and went to near mall for shopping .

Here kook was following them while wearing black mask and black cap .

And he followed bogum and tae inside the mall .

He saw tae was running to gucci's showroom and he sighed while chuckling on his cute behaviour but soon his smile fade when he saw bogum following him with his whipped smile .

And jungkook swear that he gonna beat   shit out of him , if one more time he tried to look at tae like that or even touch him little bit .

He went behind bogum quickly and bumped into him as he almost fell on the floor but he fake apologized and went from there .

Tae called bogum who walked to him in daze .

And kook followed him as now tae went inside the jewellery showroom .

Both bogum and tae was busy in finding their Jewellery .

Kook's eye catched something and he immediately bought it and put it inside his pocket .

Here tae went close to bogum and speak in his ear .

" So what is your condition of your butt hyung " tae said while laughing so loudly .

" Shut up just because of you ,your boyfriend bumped into me this hardly .
Is he even a human ? , I am feeling like he was a hammer who banged my shoulder " bogum whined in pain and tae was just giggling and feeling proud of his boyfriend.

" I know my cute Bunny is so strong
" Beware the double bunny , fear the double bunny " tae said proudly on which bogum just cringed at his too much whipped friend .

" Yaa, yaa, when you are gonna stop your act ,listen i love my life and if we tried something like this ,i know he will definitely kill me , look at his dangerous eyes,o my god how you handle this man "
Bogum asked and tae just smirked at it.

Here jungkook was angry, jealous and sulking while watching both of them this close .

He was just clenching jaw and was about to go toward tae but what he saw made him sad .

As tae tried to make jungkook jealous again but for this he put on a ring on bogum's index finger which was looking like a ring finger from far .

And that's it , it broke jungkook's heart into million pieces and he became insecure about his relationship and ran from their with teary eyes .

Tae looked at jungkook's disappering figure and curse himself for his stupidity .

" Tae you really fucked up , go let him know it was just prank ,go fast" bogum said in tense voice tae just snatched his ring back in agony and ran behind jungkook's direction .

They are now out of the mall and when he watched jungkook walking with  blank face .

Tae ran behind him with his teary eyes .

"Jungkook !!" Kook stopped for second but then he again started walking without looking back .

Tae ran behind him " kookie listen , it was just prank , i just did it, just to make you jealous , i saw you before when you came at restaurant and that's why i was being clingy with him , i swear kookie we both are just friend " tae said still walking behind kook who was speeding up his walk .

Kook didn't give any response and started walking as if he can't see tae .

Tae was walking behind him and calling his name with his shaking voice .

" Kook listen please, i am telling truth " tae said in very helpless voice .

Tae was blindly walking behind kook that he didn't noticed that his shoelace was opened because of it he fell on the ground with a thud sound .

He was okay but he got scratches over his knees and it was now bleeding .

Kook looked behind in shock when he listened that thud sound and found that tae  fell on the road and his knees got scratches and now it was bleeding and moreover it didn't help when he was wearing ripped blue jeans .

Kook silently went to tae who was standing up by himself and was embrassed as people around him was laughing on him on his miserable state . He had his face low as he was crying and now he was ashamed of himself.

Kook didn't let tae walk and lift him in bridal style who gasped but didn't contact his eyes with kook and looked down with teary eyes ..