21.

next morning , kook woke up first , he saw his baby sleeping beside him and hugging him tightly, he remembered yesterday incident , he really want his answer that why tae reacted like that .

But he didn't want him to get stressed out , so first he will make him eat and then slowly will ask him about this ---most important he should be comfortable.

Then he checked tae's temperature it was normal as he already gave tae his medicine yesterday .

So he went to get fresh and then ordered maids to prepare something healthy for tae .

He was giving instructions to maid but suddenly he heard tae's  voice --- he was crying .

He ran to him and saw he was crying miserably Making his heart ache .

He went near , to tae and cupped his face worriedly --- tae looked at him with his teary eyes and jumped over him completely hiding himself into his embrace .

Jungkook didn't know anything--- he just hugged tae so tightly giving him comfort and feeling of safe place which he needs the most .

" Tae " he called him softly while caressing his soft hair .

" What happened baby , tell me i will listen " he said while rocking him back and forth giving him protection.

" Kookie " he cried again --kook just patted his back and encourage him to tell " i thought you leaved me " tae said still hiding his face .

Kook frowned at his talk but still he asked him calmly .

" Why i would leave you bun " kook asked oh so softly.

But tae didn't tell anything he was hugging kook as his life depends upon him .

Kook thought he should not force him , first he should make him comfortable .

" Ok , first get fresh and eat your breakfast " kook said while changing the topic and tae was glad that kook gave him time .

Tae just nodded in tiny and went to bathroom .

" I am downstairs " kook said and went from there .

Tae came downstairs while looking for certain person .

Kook called him to eat his breakfast , he went near to kook and looked at breakfast ---it was healthy food , especially for those who are sick .

The thought that how much kook Cares for him and then he hurted him like this made him feel guilty .

He sat down slowly not looking at kook--- kook noticed it but didn't drag it for now .

They ate their breakfast silently -- kook took his hand and took him to his room making him sit comfortably  and then sat infront of him .

" Now would you tell me , say i will listen everything " kook gave him assurance on which tae took deep breath and then nodded while looking down. 

" When my parents got into plane crash and never came back , i was devastated , i was so young to even get over it . Mrs .park jimin's mom she took me with her and took care of me like own baby and i am grateful for it .

Jimin he was the only one who understood me and my fake smile which i used to do to not make anyone feel pity over me , i never liked anyone's sympathy--- but i really felt alone when he went to his aunt's house for his studies ." Kook was listening very patiently but still didn't understand that how is it connect to  his yesterday's reaction.

" You know kookie i am so bubbly, delightful person , so i used to make everyone happy , i never let any person feel lonely but what about me kookie , though i am very delightful person but it doesn't mean i don't feel lonely, it doesn't mean i don't feel hurt and sad , it doesn't mean i don't need someone--- someone who will care about me.  " Tae looked at kook with teary eyes .

" You know kookie  when people says that their mental health  is not good it's means that they didn't get it suddenly, we gets mentally unstable since childhood it such a slow process that we didn't even realise it . And that what's happened to me  , first my parents leaved me ,then jimin leaved me alone , then whenever i tried to make any other friends they never cared about me sometimes they used to mock me for being an orphan but i always tried to ignore them but it have limit kookie everything have limits -- when someone mocks you ,when you care about someone but they don't, when you need someone but you don't have ,when you are surrounded by people but still feel alone ,when you value other's but they don't --- it's hurts kookie---it's hurts , it's easy to say 'don't care ' but somewhere you cares , you cares about others " tae cried out loudly . Kook heart's clenched while looking at tae's devastated state , so he hugged him so tightly , completing hiding him in between's his arms .

" It's been my habits now kookie ,to live alone ,to feel alone , you are the only one who cared for me kookie , that day when you came out of your car in anger, but then cared about me ,i fell for you since then i loved you  , you were my healer kookie , you healed me , you gave me love ,care , attention and most importantly  respect for which i craved. " He then bitterly chuckled .

" But what i did , i hurted you ---the person who cared for me this much ,who always tried to control his anger just for me , who never leaved my side -- i hurted him ,i hurted you kookie " tae who was crying miserably almost breathing heavily .

"And i know you will leave me But if you want to leave this stupid and dumb person you can lea ---" he got cut off when kook kissed him harshly almost showing his anger .

" Enough" he shouted at him in anger ,but controlled himself when he saw tae flinched in his embrace , and hiding his face in his chest .

" Who said to you that i will leave you , who gave you permission to talk like that about yourself huh ? " Kook said with stern voice .

"Look at me " kook calmed himself and made him looked at him .

" I love you , it's means that our bond is for eternity now , it's not joke tae , i genuinely love you and i can't leave you ,i can't live without you tae . " Kook said genuinely that tae was stunned .

" I know i was upset with you with your silly prank , but it doesn't mean that i will leave you , fights in couples are common , they just to have communication with open and cool mind. " Kook caressed tae's hair who was looking fluff ball infront of his big body.

He smiled softly when he saw that cute tae was looking at him with his doe eyes which was shining .

Kook kissed his forehead then both cheeks ,nose then his lips with passion pouring his love into it .

He determined himself that he will take care of his innocent fluff ball ,and will protect him at cost he needs him and he will make sure to love him like no one else .

" Now smile for me princess " kook said making tae shy he smiled shyly .

" Aww ,my princess is shy -shy" kook said making environment change into happy one. 

" Look at me bun " kook said to his fluff ball who was hugging him like koala .

" I love you that much that sometime these words can't justify it " kook said with utter sincerity.

And finally tae smiled ,smile which is carefree.

" I love you too kookie ---so much " tae said while sniffing his scent which was calming him and he really didn't want to get away from it .

Like this tae stay sticked with him and hugged him like koala whole day and do kook was bothered , na he was way more happy----happy to see his affection towards him .

He is really  whipped for this person , and he always wanted to hug him like this and then see miracle happened tae himself hugging him like this and kook was way more happy , he looked at tae who was now sleeping peacefully with cute pout and smiled at him sheepishly and hugged him more tightly .