8.

Both were now in their car which was  heading toward jungkook's apartment in America.

Tae was sitting next to Jungkook and was looking outside while admiring the beauty of that city . As it was evening time so it was enhancing the beauty and charm . Lights, tall buildings ,new structures and beautiful scenery  was so fascinating for tae.

Tae was squealing with excitement at every beautiful and attractive things which made kook chuckled at his cuteness who was continuosly staring at tae whose face was shining like moonlight and his earrings was shimmering because of wind  making him looking like an angel .

Jungkook was giving every single answer which was asked by tae who was so excited like a little child who got his favourite candy .

After sometime they reached at jungkook apartment more like a mansion .
Tae was staring at it like lost puppy who don't know where to go .

" Let's go , you must be tired " jungkook said softly grabbing tae's attention who was still
Admiring the beautiful big mansion infront of him and he still stood there .

When jungkook felt that tae was not coming with him he turned just to look at tae who was still there and was watching his surroundings .

Jungkook gave all the luggage to servant and told him to put it at their room and after that he went to tae and chuckled silently while grabbing his soft hand and dragged tae softly with him into mansion .

" Mr . Kim i know it's beautiful but you will get ill if you stayed here for a five minutes more " jungkook stated and chuckled while looking at lost cute child like man beside him .

" Hmm" tae just mumbled still busy in admiring surroundings.

They both went inside and mansion was more alluring from inside which made tae gasps .

" Are we living here " tae asked while looking at jungkook .

" No we are here for visit" jungkook said sarcastically making tae pout .

" I was just asking " he said cutely still pouting .

" I was just asking " jungkook imitates tae teasingly .

" Kookie " tae whined .

" Ok-ok , let's go ,firstly we will go and freshen-up then we will eat and then you have enough time to explore this mansion, ok" jungkook said softly to tae who was listening everything like a obedient child .

They both went together to their room.

tae's room was just infront of  jungkook's room .

When they were going to their respective room then they realised that they both were  holding hands since don't know how long ? They removed their hands awkwardly and ran to their room , they both shrugged their feelings and went to get freshen-up .

At dinner time

Tae came downstairs after getting freshen-up then he saw jungkook already watching something on television .

" Kookie " he called jungkook who looked at him .

" Hmm, you came let's go we should eat now ,maid already prepared our dinner " jungkook said and both of them went to eat their dinner together .

At dinner table tae  was eating everything like  he  didn't eat anything for so long .
Jungkook just chuckled at him ,he is really too much cute to handle ,jungkook thought.

" Eat slowly tae ,this is not going to run away " he laughed softly while looking at tae's messed up face .

" Mm, it's really so tasty kookie, you should also eat this " tae said still busy in eating .

" Hmm, but  firstly eat properly you little baby " jungkook chuckled and wiped the food which was on the taehyung cheeks .

Tae just laughed and again focused on his food as it is important thing in the world .

After dinner they bid eachother and went for taking sleep as both were sleepy from long travelling .