Introduction and dedication

Greetings to all! Allow me to introduce my self. I am a silent girl with a talkative heart. Books 📚 are my life, you can say I am a bibliophile.

My goal is to reach your heart through my books. If my books evoke any emotion within you then I am successful.....

●♡♡♡♡●

This is my first ever story on wattpad I do not claim to be a flawless writer but you all will definitely love my work. Please don't judge the book on starting few chapters. Atleast  read first 10 chapters for better understanding. I promise you won't regret reading it.

■ This is a work of fictional, all the characters  events and incidents are my imagination. If it resembles anyone its just a coincidence.

■The pictures used belong to their respective owner and I got them from pinterest.

■In real life, there is no room for abuse, possessiveness, or excessive authority. It is important to draw a clear line and understand the difference.

■The book contain some triggering things and rape  so If you find yourself ill-prepared to confront such subjects skip that part. (Rape is a very sensitive topic and I request you all to not judge the story quickly. Do give it a chance and I promise you will be satisfied at the end.)

■ The book is mine and I won't tolerate anyone copying it.

■ This book does contain grammatical mistakes you have been warned. Please be humble with your comments as it is my first book.

■ criticism is good as it will help me to grow. However, I shall not tolerate any hateful remarks.

Give it a try I can assure you that you will love it. I will really appreciate your comments and votes 💕

Check out my Instagram from my bio. I will be sharing some captivating reels related to the story there.

..................................................................

¤¸¸.•´¯'•¸¸.•..>>Dedication <<..•.¸¸•´¯'•.¸¸¤

This dedication extends to those individuals who are strong not because they chose to be but became the world demanded them to be; who embrace the power of Destiny fearlessly and embrace the intense passion for their soulmate knowing it could reunite their hearts once more.

Enjoy ❤️ 😉

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××