Chapter 3: Shocking news!!

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing well. I am really sorry for updating so late, From now I will be updating regularly as I am done with my exam.
Happy reading
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Abhi's POV:
"What do you mean by I am getting married" I asked loudly to my parents. Today in the morning we all gathered for breakfast even Rakshit joined us. My parents told me they want to talk something important.

What they told me was enough to make me angry I am getting married. what the hell they mean by that. I am not interested in marriage nor I believe in love.

"Abhi calm down it was already decided long ago. Your dad and Sharma uncle are very close friends, Shivani is such a sweet girl. She is talented and responsible you two were good friends What is the problem?" Mom said shocking me even more.

"What did you told the girl's name mom" I asked not believing my ears. "Shivani Sharma beta she was in Bangalore due to studies and will be returning soon and tomorrow is your engagement with her." Dad replied.

I was very shocked Shivani the one I was searching like mad was in Bangalore. The one who destroyed and left me is going to get married to me. All the things happened that day came in my mind. The only thing I can feel now is anger and hate.

"Sorry mom and dad I can't do this I can't marry her." I said with a cold voice my fist was clench due to anger. Mom had tried to talk about marriage but I always use to ignore this topic.

Mom was going to speak when I cut her

"Did she agreed for the marriage" I asked my parents. "Yes abhi she is ready, today only I talked to Mrs Sharma she is going for engagement shopping." Mom answered me. " How can she agree for it doesn't she left me " I talked to my self.

"Are you sure mom she agreed for it ?" I asked mom not believing it. "Yes beta what is wrong with you? " she asked me getting irritated by my same question.

"Beta please agree to this tomorrow is your engagement everything is already decided. It was your grandfather's last wish. We did not informed you because you never wanted to marry anyone but we are your parents we want you to settle."Tears filled in mom's eyes.

"How long are you planning to be this way. I don't know what has happened to you and you don't want to tell us. We can't see you like this. We want our old happy Abhi back" By the end mom was crying badly, dad was looking at me with worried eyes and Rakshit was looking helpless.

I know I have changed my self completely and that's hurting my family but I can't help it, to survive the harsh truth I made myself like stone.