Chapter 2: Back to the city of pain.

Abhi's pov:

Abhi's pov:

I reached Mumbai one hour ago. Currently I am in my car with my driver driving me home. No matter how many years have past this city still bring back all the memories of Shivani. No matter how much I try she never leaves my mind.

Suddenly I saw our favorite Cafe the one  where I was waiting for her but she never turned up. A sad chuckle left my mouth

"Stop the car" I asked the driver he immediately stopped at the cafe. I got down from the car and asked the driver to go home. "But sir you ?" he asked "I will manage" I replied and he left with the car. I have changed Completely no one dare to speak in front of me. My one look can make them shiver and I like that.

I know i should not go in there still I entered the cafe. I have not been here since that day when I last left.

All moments that we have spent here together came rushing in my mind. Her smile, her care, my teasing, her fake anger.

unknown to me my lips curved upward but soon it vanished as I remembered what happened 4 years ago how she left me, how she lied all these years that she loves me and in the end broke me to the point I can't collect my self.

I will never forgive her. My love for her was so pure and unconditional. Now there is no love in my heart but hate and she is responsible for it. she is responsible for making me the person who I am now, the cold, rude and stone hearted person.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the voice of the cafe owner who recognized me."hello Abhimanyu, how have you been? You came here after so many years." He said with a big smile.

"Good uncle, I was in France just returned mumbai." I replied. "How is Shivani doing son." He asked me. 'She must be living happily after destroying you, thats what she wanted' said my subconscious mind and I ignored it.

No one knows about what happened between Shivani and me not even our families and i do not want them to know. "She must be doing great uncle" my voice turned cold, he simply nodded.

"Abhi everyone is waiting for you at home and you are here" I turned to the voice of my best friend Rakshit Arora. He came towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well you didn't reached home it's been 2 hours so I came to take you who knows you can go back to France from here only." He joked. I smiled at him he can never change.

We said our goodbye to uncle, he offered us to have coffee but I refused politely."you still miss her right,she never left your mind" Rakshit asked me as he started the car.