Chapter 19: Her stubbornness

♡Faaslon se mera payaar hoga naa Kam tu naa Hoga kabhi Ab Judda ♡

naa Kam tu naa Hoga kabhi
Ab Judda ♡

Shivani's pov:

While waiting for Abhi, my eyes fell on a newly wedded couple who just happend to open their fast. As soon they were done with it , he picked her in him arms making her blush. They were so in love and most importantly they both knew this. It was visible in their eyes.  Suddenly I felt envious looking at them.

"What are you doing Shivi, this is bad", I scolded myself and ignoring my feelings, I waited for my dear husband.

Second turned into minutes, minutes  into hours and hours turned into an eternity.

Everyone was waiting for him to arrive, even Maa has not opened her fast yet. I can't make her wait any longer.

I walked toward her "Maa do one thing you open your fast I will wait for him." I said hiding my disappointment behind  my smile. "But....." she spoke "please maa" I requested softly and she nodded her head.

My eyes were fixed at the door hoping for his arrival but as the night deepened my hope transformed into pain as the cruel reality sank in.

I was not ready to believe he is not coming but this was the cruel reality. I was holding my tears not wanting to cry in front of everyone.

We all tried to call him but his phone was switched off. It was pretty late and everone was without food "Maa papa you all go have your dinner, I will wait for him" I said looking at everyone with a smile.

"Stop pretending to be strong shivi beta." Maa said and everyone looked at me  sympathetically.

Maa's word broke my control and I ran towards my room. She was about to follow me but Rakshit stopped her.

"Leave her alone for a while  mom" Rakshit said looking in at my fading figure.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

I was sitting in the balcony looking at the beautiful Moon up in the sky.

The pain in my heart was rolling down my cheeks in the form of tears. But the pain still did not subsided as if it was never ending.

The whole room was dim not completely dark just dim as I like it. "He didn't come" I said complaining about him to the moon.

More  and more years fell and I let them fall because I don't need to hide them anymore or may be I couldn't  stop them even if I wanted to.

"Everyone else must be in the warm embrace of their husbands and here I am talking to you alone and lonely." I said looking at the moon.

"How unfortunate I am!" I said as  my sobs turned into hiccups. I looked at my lengha I  was still wearing,  how happy I was while wearing it in the evening.