Chapter 17: pastries and his refusal

Do read the author note in the end, let's start

Do read the author note in the end, let's start. Happy reading 😉
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Shivani's pov:
I went to the hospital happily wanting nothing but to return as soon as possible and spent my time with my family. I was missing them so much since last few days and now that they are here I am not gonna miss this chance of spending time with them.

Reaching the hospital I quickly changed into my uniform and left for the department I am allotted today.

Finally!! After my working hours I was going back to change so that I can leave for home without wasting a minute. Though I was sad in the morning but my family's arrival has completely changed my mood and I doesn't want to spoil my mood again.

As for the Shelly's matter I think I have to fight for my love not only with Abhi but with Shelly too.

There is no way I will loose him again not until he himself wants to go. Love is blessing and also a curse at the same time.

You can love someone as much as you want but you can't force someone to love you back. Love can take you to cloud nine and it can also throw you in hell.

In my case I am stuck between hell and cloud nine and I don't blame Abhi for it. He have his own insecurities and trust issues to fight and somewhere even I am responsible for it.

Walking by the corridor I saw Shelly coming my way. I quickly turned around. God!! not now please I don't want my mood to get spoiled Please...please. I was praying tightly shutting my eyes that please don't let her see me.

" Hey shivani how are you?" Said Shelly and I made a crying face.
I turned and smiled at her. "What's wrong with your hand, don't tell me it's Abhi's anger which caused you wound." She said pointing towards my bandaged hand.

Hawww how can she say that about my Abhi "Ofcourse not, he can never do that don't you kno.... oh! How would you know by his cold behavior towards others I can understand he must be different with his friends but I am his wife Dr. Shelly." I said and her smile disappeared. Wow that was savage shivani. I didn't knew I can piss her off.
(You must ask Abhimanyu how talented you are in pissing people off.😂)

She smrik "I hope you understood what I want by now and I will take him" she said as if Abhi was a thing.

" I am sorry Dr. Shelly but you seemed to be confused, he belongs to me and he is my husband." I said innocently blinking my eyes while she gritted her teeth.

I took a step ahead and tried to walk away but she blocked my way again. I looked at her without any expression. "I know he don't accept you as his wife." She said shocking me but I didn't let it show on my face. "Abhi don't hide anything from me." She said looking at her nails.

I felt hurt by this but no this can't be true, he won't do that. If he would have told her about us then he would have not acted when he invited her to our house for dinner.