Author's Note

Hey everyone this is your Author here!

I hope you all are doing fine and enjoying the story so far. Let me tell you all there are many more amazing scenes stored in this story ahead. As you all must have noticed I love to fill my stories with lots of emotions and feelings with details and I do not like to rush things so that my character can develop along with the story.

We are soon going to reach 100k reads and I am really greatful for all your love and support you have shown to my story. You all have become a part of my life and trust me when I say this. I remember the name of most of my readers and I have interacted with many of you. I always say this and I am once again saying this that my story would have been nothing without you all. So I am really grateful to having you all

Coming to the main point.........
I know curiosity is at it peek and for the people who have seen the spoiler it would be beyond that but as you all know I have my exams soon so there won't be any further updates till my exams are over.

I will be done with exams by the first week of May and after that you will start getting updates every Sunday.

I hope you all will co-operate with me and when I will return I will see you all here once again. I will right?

Coming to the story..............
Well the spoiler of the upcoming chapter is updated on my Instagram

Here's the I'd ➡️ its_aryagirl_07

You have to see the spoiler because if you didn't then you are really missing a big thing. You can follow me on Instagram for more such spoiler and you can also dm me if you have any confusion. I would like to know and talk to you all. You can also give a review on my book there.

Another big thing is that my story Destiny will now also be available on scroll stack. So do follow me and support me there as well. I haven't done much there now but after my exam I am going to work on it.

Here's the link
➡️ https://aryagirl07.stck.me/

So yeah that's all I have to say one more thing! Do you all want me give targets or something. I mean I have not done that yet but I will go with whatever you all say.

So that's all for now, do miss me and who ever has not voted on previous chapter kindly do that.

Love you all💕
Take care

~aryagirl07